1.5 - I don't think it's funny at all

After Jiang Yuan agreed to spend the New Year with Chen Zhao, he naturally stayed to help him look after the stall. During this time, he wanted to return his coat to him, but Chen Zhao refused.

Whether it was intentional or unintentional, he just stood in the wind to block the wind for Jiang Yuan.

The tall man blocked Jiang Yuan tightly. Before, Jiang Yuan could still feel a bit of biting cold wind from time to time, but at that time, there was no trace.

Chen Zhao wore a blue and white striped turtleneck sweater under his coat. The undulating muscle lines inside could be vaguely seen. Standing there, he looked like a hired thug.

"Or, you sit down."

Jiang Yuan suggested carefully.

Chen Zhao glanced at the small stool and said firmly.

"You sit down, I'll stand."

Jiang Yuan didn't think there would be two people when he set up the stall, so he only brought a small stool. Chen Zhao asked him to sit, but he couldn't sit comfortably because he was still wearing someone else's coat, so he just stood with Chen Zhao.

"Fool."

Chen Zhao muttered softly.

"Ah?" Jiang Yuan didn't hear clearly, and asked subconsciously. "What did you say just now?"

"Nothing..."

He felt that they were just like two fools.

"How old are you this year?" Chen Zhao asked suddenly, glanced at Jiang Yuan and quickly looked away, "You look so young."

"...I was born in the Year of the Rat." Jiang Yuan said softly.

They are now at the end of the Year of the Horse, and tomorrow is the Year of the Sheep. Chen Zhao calculated in his mind and knew Jiang Yuan's age, which was about the same as he guessed.

"Oh. He was really young. Didn't he go to school?"

"Yeah."

"Is it because of poor grades?"

"No money."

"Where are you from?"

"Yongxing."

"Where are your parents? Are you the only one in Linjia?"

"They're all dead."

"Don't you have any brothers or sisters?"

"No."

After a few rounds of questions and answers, Jiang Yuan refused to answer when Chen Zhao asked again.

He found that Chen Zhao always asked him questions. Why? He wasn't interrogating a prisoner. Jiang Yuan felt a little unhappy.

This was actually very strange, because he didn't care about these things at all. He would answer whatever others asked. But maybe because he was more familiar with Chen Zhao, he was a little relaxed in front of him.

He frowned, and his tone was unconsciously a little more imperceptible. Anger: "What about you? You keep asking me questions, why don't you tell me about your own affairs? You are so..." So rude.

Jiang Yuan still didn't say the last half of the sentence.

"Oh...are you really angry?"

Chen Zhao really laughed this time. He walked forward a few steps, came to Jiang Yuan, put away the smile on his face, raised his hand to rub his head, and apologized to him.

"I thought you would never get angry. You see, you have a temper. Just ask if you want to ask!"

Without waiting for Jiang Yuan to ask, he started to talk, "I don't have much to say. Do you know my name?... Age, I am four years older than you. My hometown is next to Yongxing. Do you know Lishui? There..."