1.8 - The first time I had the urge to stay in bed

Jiang Yuan didn't know whether Chen Zhao slept well or not, but he slept soundly. It could even be said that it was the most sound sleep he had since moving into the basement.

Because of his poor physical condition, Jiang Yuan's body was cold even in the hot summer, not to mention winter.

In addition, he now rented a basement, the house was damp, and he himself had a cold body. For various reasons, Jiang Yuan had to sleep for a long time to warm up the quilt every time he went to bed, and he was almost woken up by the cold every morning.

But that night was different. Chen Zhao was next to him, and his body temperature was extremely high. He was simply a human oven, and soon the quilt was warmed by him.

The heat was continuously transmitted to Jiang Yuan, who slept well and had a warm dream.

That was the first time he had the urge to stay in bed.

-Because the quilt was really too warm! !

I still remember that when he woke up, Chen Zhao had already gotten up.

Not only did he get up, he also bought him breakfast. Seeing that he had woken up, the man paused in wiping the table, and naturally asked him to wash his face and brush his teeth and come over to eat.

"You've been sleeping for so long, you must be hungry, right? Get up and eat."

"..."

Jiang Yuan wanted to refute, but couldn't find the words.

"What time is it now?"

"Um... probably around eleven."

"Ah?!!!"

"Yuanyuan, get up and eat."

Chen Zhao reminded him again.

"...Oh oh oh."

Jiang Yuan responded twice in a daze.

When Jiang Yuan sat on the small stool, he looked at the plastic takeaway boxes piled up in front of him, feeling a little dizzy.

One of the slightly taller boxes contained two bowls of extremely soft preserved egg and lean meat porridge, next to which were two neatly arranged boxes of steamed dumplings, two boxes of steamed buns, and three or four tea eggs in a small bag.

Chen Zhao had already helped him to open the lid. The folds of the steamed dumplings were beautifully pinched. The skin was so thin that you could vaguely see the filling inside. It could be seen that there were several different fillings. Maybe Chen Zhao didn't know what filling he liked, so he bought a little of everything.

"Why don't you eat first?"

"I want to wait for you."

Chen Zhao's hands moved very quickly to open the small bag on the table with a beautiful packaging, and brought out a small round box, "Here, try this first. I heard that the taste of this restaurant is very good and it is also good for the stomach."

Jiang Yuan glanced at the name on the packaging bag-Mingyue Qingzhai? Yes, it looks familiar. After thinking for a while, he finally remembered it. He had heard of the name of this restaurant. It should have been newly opened not long ago, just over the west gate.

When it opened, it was very lively for a long time. I heard that Mingyue Qingzhai's dishes taste good and the environment inside is good. Of course, their prices are much more expensive than other restaurants.

When Jiang Yuan was looking for a job before, he went there and passed by Mingyue Zhai. I still remember that the decoration was very beautiful. The facade was an antique building. The receptionists standing at the door were all wearing cheongsams. Jiang Yuan didn't even have the courage to get close.