2.12 - But you ruined everything...

Originally, Pei Songnian wanted to start his own business once his contract was over. But plans can't keep up with changes. Because he refused to accept several reality shows arranged by the company, Pei Songnian soon had some conflicts with the company.

  They were too eager to squeeze out the last bit of value from Pei Songnian, but ended up making things worse. Because of this fuse, more and more things got involved, and they had to go to court.

  In fact, the most feared thing in this kind of dispute lawsuit is that someone in the middle will delay the process. Even if you are right, it will be useless. As long as the other party tries every means to delay, they can do so, and Pei Songnian has no way to deal with the other party.

  In the end, it was because someone helped Pei Songnian that things went so smoothly.

  The person who helped him was a young man he didn't know, who had a wide network of contacts in Xinyang. He helped him urge the people in various links to handle the affairs, which speeded up the process.

  In addition, Pei Songnian himself also retained some evidence, which also showed that the contract they signed at that time was an unreasonable one.

  A signed contract is invalid if it is not in accordance with the Contract Law. Pei Songnian's lawyers know that this is their advantage, so they hold on to this point and occasionally put some evidence provided by Pei Songnian.

  For example, his works in recent years have been given by the company to other artists to build their personalities, which is a serious infringement of copyright.

  In the end Pei Songnian won.

  The contract was already invalid, so there was no need to wait another three years. Pei Songnian's lawyer was even very good, and he made the company pay Pei Songnian a lot of money. The various damages made Pei Songnian dizzy.

  In the first year after Wei Ye left Xinyang, a lot of things happened to Pei Songnian...

  He himself knew that the reason why it was so smooth was not only because he was right, but also because someone was helping him. He thought about who it could be for a long time, until he met that person...

  The other party claimed to be Wei Ye's old friend, saying that he was now abroad and asked him to help look after him, calling her sister-in-law affectionately. "Sister-in-law, should everything be alright now?"

  "Yes, thank you."

  Pei Songnian thanked him politely.

  "Hey, this is no big deal."

  At first glance, his friend seemed a little unreliable. He had dyed red hair and drove a flashy red sports car. He rested his arm lazily on the side of the car and waved at him: "Sister-in-law, where are you going? I'll take you there."

  It would be hard not to attract attention if he was dressed like this. If someone he didn't know called him like that, he would definitely not get in the other person's car. But... Pei Songnian hesitated for a while and finally opened the passenger door.

  "How is he... lately?"

  This was the first question Pei Songnian asked after getting in the car.

  Although Pei Songnian didn't say who that "he" was, the two people present clearly knew who it was. The red-haired guy who was driving the car shrugged his shoulders when he heard this: "What can I do? It's just like that. I didn't know he was under such strict surveillance. The last time he called me, he was hiding in the toilet and was called out in the middle of the call... Tsk tsk tsk, it's too miserable..."