3.10 - I love the hazy melancholy between his eyebrows

3.10 - I love the hazy melancholy between his eyebrows when he half-closes his eyes.

  This amount of money is really nothing to the chief officer.

  But Huo Chulai... was silent.

  Come to think of it, a few years ago, Wen Jiashu was considered the most likely candidate to become the new chief officer.

  This is not without basis. First of all, Wen Jiashu's grandfather was the chief before him. Secondly, his parents were both superior Alphas, so he was more likely to differentiate into an excellent one.

  In addition, he himself is so outstanding. With the full support of his father's and mother's families, he might become the youngest chief officer.

  But... he differentiated into the inferior.

  I heard that after that, the Wen family seemed to have tried to promote their newly emerged second son to the position, but it seemed that he was unsuccessful. As for the specific process, Shao Qinghe, who was in the Lower City District, certainly didn't know.

  But he guessed that it might be related to Huo Chulai.

  Isn't it ridiculous? The person who was considered the most likely to become the chief officer not only failed to become the chief officer in the end, but is now seducing the current chief officer. Shao Qinghe wanted to laugh just thinking about it.

  In the afterglow of the early morning, he sat on Huo Chulai's lap, put his arms around Huo Chulai's neck, and scanned the places where he had problems because of his proximity. Two words popped up in his mind: pervert.

  It's been a long time since I last saw him. I seem to have asked Huo Chu about this before?

  At that time, he said whatever he thought of. Huo Chulai was not enough for him to worry about. He looked at Huo Chulai who worked hard to clean the table for him every day, and asked curiously: "They say you are a pervert who likes A."

  "I'm not." Huo Chulai's hair was longer than it is now, and he wore black-framed glasses, looking inconspicuous. "I'm not. I'm only interested in you... I don't like all Alphas."

  Thinking of those memories, Shao Qinghe felt a little emotional. When he was hugging Huo Chulai's neck and thinking about the next move, he was caught off guard and picked up. Huo Chulai held him steadily and walked towards the bedroom upstairs.

  Shao Qinghe had the habit of going barefoot since he was very young, so the floor of his bedroom is covered with a thick plush blanket and has underfloor heating. In winter, the carpet feels warm when you step on it.

  This habit was retained until later on.

  "Qinghe, you should have a good rest first." Huo Chulai suddenly spoke up as they were going up the stairs. "I won't do anything to that Omega, don't worry."

  Shao Qinghe and Huo Chulai were quite close to each other, so they could also hear his rhythmic heartbeat, beating through a layer of muscle.

  His voice rang in my ears, and his expression and tone were very serious. "Qinghe, I can give you the money. But for the rest, I need to make some preparations. Can you wait for me?"

  He wanted to delay, which was indeed what Shao Qinghe expected. What surprised him a little was that he actually accepted his proposal.

  "............"

  Between Alpha and Alpha, it is impossible. After all, the pheromones of two people will naturally repel each other. Even if it is possible, one of them will be scarred.