5.6 - Jiang Yi really wanted to kiss her, but he couldn't

With previous experience, Jiang Yi still did not go forward to check even though he heard the dull sound coming from the room this time.

  He waited very patiently, holding his breath and paying attention to what was happening over there, until he heard two very rhythmic and crisp sounds.

  His expression relaxed instantly.

  Based on his understanding of Song Zhiyuan, this sound was Song Zhiyuan calling him, and also a signal allowing him to get closer now.

  After hearing this signal, Jiang Yi pushed the door open with confidence.

  Song Zhiyuan in the rehabilitation room was not in a wheelchair.

  He was sitting on the shiny floor, exhausted from all the intense exercise, his breathing was uneven. His body was covered in sweat, and even his recently cut hair was messed up.

  He was trying his best to look less embarrassed. While panting, he did not forget to tidy up his wet hair which was soaked by sweat.

  Perhaps he was still a little embarrassed. After Jiang Yi appeared, Song Zhiyuan did not look at him. He looked away, and his tone was a little stiff:

  "You, take me to wash."

  Because the tone of voice was so blunt, it sounded a bit like an order.

  However, Jiang Yi was no longer surprised by this situation, and even felt a little happy. At least the current situation was much better than the previous times.

  Jiang Yi tried hard to suppress the curve of his lips.

  He walked over and picked up Song Zhiyuan easily.

  The three months of getting along were not completely without results. At least Song Zhiyuan had gotten used to being held by Jiang Yi, and he did not resist at all when his body was suspended in the air.

  Song Zhiyuan calmly hung his arms around Jiang Yi's neck, and his entire body weight was easily lifted up by a boy who looked younger than him, and walked steadily towards the bathroom.

  After such a long period of recuperation, Song Zhiyuan's weight has increased compared to when they first met, but Jiang Yi still feels that he is light and too thin.

  "How long is today?"

  Song Zhiyuan asked suddenly.

  What he actually asked was the time he spent in the rehabilitation room. Even though he didn't say it explicitly, Jiang Yi quickly understood what he meant and accurately said that Song Zhiyuan entered the rehabilitation room alone:

  "Two hours, forty-five minutes, and thirty-two seconds. Thirteen minutes and seventeen seconds more than yesterday."

  After Song Zhiyuan left Jiang Yi's sight, he knew every minute and every second.

  Even though he couldn't see Song Zhiyuan, he was always paying attention to what was happening in the rehabilitation room. If anything unexpected happened, he was in a position where he could get to him quickly.

  Song Zhiyuan was not surprised by Jiang Yi's precise answer and just said "oh" indifferently.

  **

  During the conversation, the two entered the bathroom.

  Not only is the bathroom space particularly large, the bathtub next to it is also particularly large, large enough to accommodate several adults with ease. There are also special anti-slip handrails on both sides of the bathtub so that Song Zhiyuan can control his body and prevent it from slipping.