Extra world 2: Follow-up

000

  When Pei Songnian first saw Peng Peng, she was still a little girl with short hair. She didn't look like a girl at all and had a weird temper. Her teachers and parents didn't think highly of her, and other guests also prayed that they wouldn't marry him.

  But Pei Songnian just took her away.

  After spending a few days together, he found that the other party was actually quite easy to get along with. There was even a little girl who pinned a boy to the ground and beat him because other kids said bad things about them. The little girl was really fierce.

  She was just over four years old at that time. The day before the filming of the show, the child was particularly reluctant to sleep with Pei Songnian. Pei Songnian also left his private number at that time, and he never changed his number afterwards. The two contacted each other several times.

  001

  We met again...ten years later.

  The little girl started school early, and at the age of 14, she had to take the high school entrance examination. She sent a message to Pei Songnian, saying that she wanted to apply for a high school in Xinyang, and wanted to come to Xinyang to see him after the exam. She edited it again and again, maybe she didn't think Pei Songnian would reply to her?

  In fact, Pei Songnian not only replied to her message, but also told her that if she wanted to come to Xinyang, she should remember to tell him in advance, and that he would spare a few days to take her to play around nearby.

  I comforted her and told her not to be too nervous about the exam, to relax and keep a normal attitude. I also promised her that no matter what the exam results were, I would take her to relax after she finished the exam, and as an elder, I would prepare a graduation gift for her.

  "You have to tell me in advance, and I will drive to pick you up when the time comes." Pei Songnian reminded her several times at the time, "Remember? You are a little girl, and the journey is so long, I really don't feel at ease."

  002

  The girl agreed obediently, but she didn't tell them that she had just finished the exam. She bought a train and came to find them. After getting on the train, she sent a message to Pei Songnian when they were halfway there and almost arrived.

  Tell her which bus she took and when she will arrive.

  As a result, it was already a little late when Pei Songnian received the news.

  The main reason was that Pei Songnian was too tired the night before. He almost didn't sleep all night and fell asleep in the early morning. He didn't wake up at all in the morning. When he saw the message, it was almost twelve o'clock. The girl's car arrived in Xinyang at 12:10.

  He looked at the time of the text message, then at the time above the phone screen, and Pei Songnian immediately woke up from his sleepiness. His sudden movement of standing up also woke up Wei Ye, who was holding him tightly.

  After all, it was July, the middle of summer. Even though it was very hot outside, the air-conditioning was on high indoors and they even covered themselves with an air-conditioning blanket when they slept.

  Wei Ye didn't know what was going on yet. He narrowed his eyes and continued to hug the person in his arms instinctively. His voice was a little hoarse with an ambiguous meaning: "Pei Pei, are you hungry?"

  Pei Songnian didn't say anything either. He pushed Wei Ye again, handed him his cell phone and motioned for him to look at it.

  When he gave it to Wei Ye, his phone was already locked, but Wei Ye skillfully used his fingerprint to unlock Pei Songnian's phone and looked at the information page he wanted him to see.