3.14 - This sounds like he's eloping with someone

Ah Qi in its original form might be afraid of scaring Shao Qinghe, so it slowly lowered its head in front of Shao Qinghe and slowly crawled on the ground, probably trying to make its body look smaller.

  But even so, it's still a behemoth.

  Shao Qinghe was not as scared as he was at the beginning. He tentatively touched Ah Qi's nose with his hand. It felt wet, and he could also feel the heavy breathing of the beast in front of him.

  When Shao Qinghe touched its nose,

  It also sniffed the scent on Shao Qinghe's hands.

  It may also be due to its nature similar to that of cats. When Shao Qinghe reached out to touch it, it narrowed its eyes in satisfaction and made a gurgling sound in its throat...

  "... Ah Qi?"

  Shao Qinghe called out with a little hesitation.

  The next second, the beast slowly opened its eyes. After meeting the pair of brown animal pupils, Shao Qinghe's heart suddenly calmed down. Yes, that eye was indeed Ah Qi's.

  "Ah Qi? Can you understand me now?"

  Perhaps because he remembered Shao Qinghe's words telling it not to make too much noise, Ah Qi didn't make any sound at that time. He just rubbed his wet nose against Shao Qinghe's palm, as a response to him.

  There has never been such a moment,

  Shao Qinghe felt that he had a strong ability to endure.

  He was able to accept the fact that a living person turned into a large beast in front of him in such a short time.

  I didn't feel anything was wrong, and even those irrational things about Ah Qi had very reasonable explanations:

  Why does Ah Qi eat so much more than me, why can't he write, why doesn't he like to talk much, why does he have such extraordinary power?

  Shao Qinghe had once asked Ah Qi where his hometown was during a casual chat. At that time, he only vaguely said that it was in a very far place. When asked again, he refused to tell us, saying that he didn't know how he got here and that he ended up here after sleeping.

  At that time, Shao Qinghe thought he meant to take public transportation and arrive after a good sleep, but now he thinks that may not be what he meant.

  It is very likely that this is the literal meaning. He himself doesn't know how he came into this world... How lonely he must be. No wonder we always see him alone.

  Shao Qinghe's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the big tiger sniffing at him: "Ah Qi? What's wrong?"

  Shao Qinghe looked at the huge brown and yellow tiger. He didn't know if it was an illusion. After knowing that the big tiger was Ah Qi, his fear lessened. The more he looked at it, the more he felt that it looked a little silly.

  "Qi, do you want me to come closer?"

  Shao Qinghe didn't notice when he started laughing. He knew that the beast would not hurt him, so he simply sat down and leaned on its warm belly.

  ——It's so warm...

  After a long while, perhaps seeing that Shao Qinghe was no longer afraid of it, the beast carefully lowered its head and sniffed Shao Qinghe's hair with its wet nose.

  Seeing that Shao Qinghe didn't resist, he curled up his whole body again, almost carefully rolling up the human in his arms.

  The size difference between this big tiger and Shao Qinghe is huge. The tiger is so big that Shao Qinghe can sleep on its belly, and it can even wrap Shao Qinghe up completely.