3.5 - Come and kill me now

In fact, Shao Qinghe didn't find Huo Chulai as soon as he entered the room. After all, Huo Chulai didn't hide under the bed when he first entered the room. Shao Qinghe guessed that he might be playing hide-and-seek with him...

  For example, when you are in the guest bedroom, he is on the balcony?

  Perfect use of visual disparity to deceive him.

  As for why he was found under the bed...

  Firstly, Shao Qinghe could vaguely sense that sight. He had always thought it was Wen Chuan from next door, but later found out that it was not. Secondly, he accidentally caught a glimpse of a dark figure under the bed in the bedroom.

  Imagine that you are sitting on the sofa, squinting your eyes and resting, relaxing. Then you inadvertently glance at the bedroom across the street and suddenly see a pair of eyes under the bed.

  A man was lying under the dark bed, his eyes and hair were still red, his red pupils were moving slowly, and he seemed to be smiling: Ah, you found me.

  It's really... scary.

  Shao Qinghe admitted that his heart skipped a beat at that time.

  But this is not the first time Huo Chulai has done this. He has done this before. For example, he slept in his closet with his clothes in his arms. He has done this several times.

  How should I put it? I feel a little complicated when I think about it.

  ".........come out."

  Until this time, Shao Qinghe also realized that the actions of drinking the remaining water in his cup, sleeping in his bed, and stealing his pants were definitely not done by Wen Chuan, but only by the person under the bed.

  Finally, a head of red hair slowly appeared under the bed.

  This reunion is really not very decent.

  It was funnier than anything Shao Qinghe had thought of before.

  When Wen Chuan left, Shao Qinghe knew that he had already left the Lower City. According to his expression just now, he must go back to the hospital for treatment. As soon as the former left, Shao Qinghe sat face to face with Huo Chulai, the most dangerous person who needed the most attention.

  There was a small table between the two of them.

  Shao Qinghe didn't sit on the sofa. He sat on the small cushion under the sofa, bent one leg, and put his hand on his knee. It was obviously an ordinary action, but he made it look extremely pleasing to the eye.

  "You said those words to me too?"

  After Huo Chulai crawled out from under his bed, he didn't feel embarrassed at all. His attitude was very calm, and his red eyes were fixed on another can of beer on the table. "Is it for me?"

  "Yes and no, yes."

  Shao Qinghe answered both questions.

  The answer to the first question is: yes and no.

  The pitiful words he said to Wen Chuan before were not all directed at him, because Shao Qinghe knew that it was useless to be pitiful to Huo Chulai. Because if you compare how miserable he was, he was also quite miserable in the past.

  How miserable he was before, he was the least valued one at home.

  It's not because he's really that bad, it's mainly because his brothers are too good. People are most afraid of comparison, and when compared with the two, he certainly doesn't look that impressive.