4.5 - Meng Rui is his eyes and also his guide stick

After losing vision,

  Everything around Yu Zhaohui became strange.

  The outside world, the outside environment, and the outside people were not new to Yu Chaohui, but the unknown and panic that he feared so much.

  Therefore, Yu Zhaohui didn't like going out very much. If it weren't for Meng Rui, he wouldn't even want to go out.

  The root cause is that Yu Chaohui has a shadow.

  When he had just gone blind, that is, before Meng Rui came back to find him, all he received was malice.

  Of course, there may be no malicious intent.

  I just have nothing to do.

  Maybe he thought it was fun, so he deliberately hid Yu Zhaohui's things, deliberately stretched out his foot to trip Yu Zhaohui when he passed by, and deliberately made sudden noises to scare him.

  Seeing Yu Zhaohui suddenly frightened by them, seeing him fall down in a panic, seeing him lying on the ground and groping in the dusty ground...

  It was as if they had seen a particularly funny joke, and they all burst into laughter. It was so funny...

  They could see all of Yu Zhaohui's embarrassment and confusion, but Yu Zhaohui couldn't see them. There were too many voices, and he couldn't even tell who was who, let alone retaliate.

  If Meng Rui hadn't rushed back that day, Yu Zhaohui might have experienced more. He might have been deliberately locked in the toilet and suffered more and more pranks...

  Of course, Yu Chaohui sometimes wondered to himself that if there was no Meng Rui, if there was no Meng Rui, he might have grown faster.

  Because no one helps him, he is forced to grow up. Whether he likes it or not, he is forced to face the world that he doesn't want to face.

  To a large extent, those experiences directly led to Yu Chaohui's later snail-like mentality.

  Besides, he had a choice then.

  Meng Rui became his hard shell. He was willing to accommodate Yu Chaohui to curl up inside him, and he was also willing to let Yu Chaohui hide behind him and not come out.

  Yu Chaohui naturally took advantage of the situation and hid behind Meng Rui, carefully licking his wounds while drawing warmth from Meng Rui.

  At that time, Yu Chaohui was like a fledgling bird that had lost its wings. It had just fallen into a mud puddle, and the mud had not yet completely soaked into Yu Chaohui's feathers. He had not even flapped his wings a few times before Meng Rui quickly pulled him out of the mud.

  Meng Rui lovingly washed the mud off Yu Chaohui's feathers, blew on the wounds on his body, applied medicine on him, fed him clean food and water, and raised him carefully.

  Because he was with Meng Rui, Yu Chaohui never encountered any problems in his life in Shencheng. Meng Rui also took good care of him, almost turning Yu Chaohui into a disabled person.

  Soon, it was Yu Chaohui's seventeenth birthday.

  As the year draws to a close and the weather gets colder, Shanghai becomes much more lively than usual. During that time, you can see numerous colorful lights and decorations wherever you go.

  Yu Zhaohui's birthday is in late December, the day before Christmas, which is also called Christmas Eve. On his birthday, Meng Rui took a special leave to stay at home with Yu Zhaohui.