3.23 - Now come and kiss me, quickly

Quiet days always pass quickly. Shao Qinghe still feels a little dazed when he thinks about it. Before he knew it, he had been in office for two years.

  At first glance, the entire downtown area doesn't seem to have changed much in the past two years, but upon closer inspection, there are actually quite a lot of changes.

  After all, Shao Qinghe is not a superman. All he can do is speak for them to the best of his ability. It is impossible for him to turn things around overnight. He can only fight for a little bit of rights and interests within a certain scope.

  Moreover, not everything went smoothly for him, not every request was met, and he was not free from false accusations and criticisms. It took him a lot of energy and effort.

  But it's a good start, isn't it?

  Although Shao Qinghe's identity as an inferior Alpha was mentioned from time to time, it was usually said behind his back. At that time, no one would dare to say anything about it directly in front of Shao Qinghe.

  Because of him, the situations of other inferior people have even improved a lot. Shao Qinghe can even receive thank-you gifts and letters from strangers from time to time.

  A few days passed in the blink of an eye. Shao Qinghe was supposed to have taken a day off on Saturday and Sunday, but he took Monday off as well. He applied for leave and got it approved by himself, so a total of three days were left.

  Shao Qinghe arranged these three days very well. First of all, Saturday was his susceptible period, so he would not go out. He could go out skating and have dinner on the weekend.

  I can play outside during the day, go to the woods with Ah Qi for a while in the afternoon, and sleep outside at night if nothing unexpected happens, curled up in Ah Qi's thick fur like before.

  Come back on Monday afternoon and work normally on Tuesday.

  Although Saturday is the susceptible period, Shao Qinghe actually felt something was wrong on Friday night.

  The first signal was that Shao Qinghe felt his body temperature was a little high. The slightly higher temperature than usual also made his clear brain a little foggy.

  After he realized that he was not feeling well, he immediately called Ah Qi to tell him that he was not feeling well and asked him to come and pick him up.

  While waiting for Ah Qi to come over, an assistant came in to deliver some documents.

  He was a Beta, so he couldn't smell the pheromone scent of Shao Qinghe that filled the space. But he was not blind, and he could clearly see that Shao Qinghe was not in a good state.

  He usually sits upright and looks meticulous at all times. At that time, Shao Qinghe was lazily leaning on the office chair, with his head tilted back and the back of his hand covering his eyes. You can see that his cheeks are slightly red.

  There's something... strangely sexy about it.

  "Hmm? What's the matter?" Shao Qinghe's reaction was a little slower than usual. He put down his hand covering his eyes and said, "If you have anything, put it there first."

  Ah... the voice was still slightly hoarse, and magnetic. The pair of eyes that were usually calm now seemed a little moist, with a little bit of indescribable... seduction?

  Beta clearly couldn't smell the increasingly strong pheromones on Shao Qinghe's body, but his heart still beat fast because of his hoarse voice and his completely different appearance from usual.