5.2 - Helping each other would turn into hatred?

5.2 - Who would have thought that helping each other would turn into hatred?

  After waking up again, Song Zhiyuan saw the same space as during the day, except that this time he was no longer faced with overwhelming black, but white that stretched as far as the eye could see.

  That's really not a dream!!

  It's not something he imagined!!

  Song Zhiyuan's breathing was trembling, and he took as deep a breath as possible to slow down his heartbeat.

  Although the pure white environment is not much better than the black one, it is at least a little different. As for why there is such a change, maybe it is because of the successful binding mentioned before?

  Song Zhiyuan guessed.

  Because he had a little more experience than before, Song Zhiyuan did not panic this time. After the initial surprise, he quickly calmed down.

  He began to explore this secret base that belonged only to him.

  After all, this was his second time here. After entering, Song Zhiyuan could clearly feel that there was a huge difference between the inside of this editor and the real world.

  The biggest difference is that Song Zhiyuan can stand up in this space, and the injury on his leg is completely healed. But this feeling is not very real...

  Even when he was standing, he didn't feel grounded. This floating feeling was a bit like dreaming. Song Zhiyuan couldn't figure out the principle yet, but for the time being, he regarded it as an editor and other different places.

  In fact, as early as the beginning, the first page of the user manual provided by the editor had already stated: What he created was just a virtual space, not the real world.

  It was because of this prompt that Song Zhiyuan felt something was wrong.

  Compared to the main god space, he felt that this editor was more like a game editor from the future world?

  Indeed. After carefully reading the instruction manual, Song Zhiyuan understood that this editor was more like a creative game, just as he had guessed.

  Even this manual says in the very beginning that it is a puzzle construction game from such and such galaxy and such and such planet.

  The two words [Lord God] in front are completely used to confuse people. To be more precise, the [Space Editor] without the words [Lord God] is more in line with its core.

  Song Zhiyuan can use it to edit a random space, or even create an arbitrary virtual world.

  Any image that he can think of in his mind can be presented, but correspondingly, the larger the space required to create, the more energy is consumed.

  The source of energy that keeps the editor running comes from the living organism's violent emotional fluctuations.

  The higher the mental strength and willpower of a life form, the higher the emotional value it contributes, and the more energy it can bring to the editor.

  For example, for the same degree of emotional fluctuation, the benefit for an ordinary living being may only be around 100.

  Then the benefits for high-quality life forms with higher mental strength and willpower may be able to reach around 200 to 500.

  The benefits between the two are 2 to 5 times greater. And for extremely superior life forms, the difference may be even greater.

  The energy required for upgrading and even running the editor and the gains in the space are essentially the same thing, which are the emotional fluctuations caused by the joy, anger, sorrow and fear of living beings.