1.6 - Jiang Yuan didn't notice it at all, he felt very warm

New Year's Eve dinner is usually a day for the family to get together. No matter what happened or experienced in the past year, at the end of the year, when the old and the new year are replaced, they can be temporarily put aside.

This is probably Jiang Yuan's understanding of the Spring Festival. He thought he was alone this year, but unexpectedly there was one more person to accompany him.

He and Chen Zhao get along quite well.

When Jiang Yuan was busy cooking, he didn't just watch from the side, but would help. Seeing Chen Zhao skillfully washing and picking vegetables next to him, Jiang Yuan also teased him.

"I thought you couldn't do it."

"A little bit."

Chen Zhao rolled up his sleeves, took the washed beans out of the water, and began to pinch the heads and remove the tendons. Before pinching, he looked at Jiang Yuan, "How about this length?"

Jiang Yuan also looked at it.

"Well, it's okay."

In the past, every time Jiang Yuan came back, he always felt physically and mentally exhausted. He never thought that one day, preparing dishes would be fun, just because there was one more person next to him.

It seems that no matter how trivial and boring things are, they become interesting as long as two people do them.

Jiang Yuan and Chen Zhao talked and worked at the same time, and soon prepared the dishes to be put into the pot. The only thing left was to cook.

Because the rented house had no kitchen, Jiang Yuan built a simple stove with boards to cook. He was afraid that the smoke could not get out of the house, so he would deliberately open the door every time he cooked.

Fortunately, he was the only one living on the underground first floor, so it didn't affect others too much.

Speaking of which, there was no gas stove in the house originally, and it was the landlord who took down his idle stove for Jiang Yuan to use. Because there was no way to connect natural gas, he could only move the gas tank himself.

A tank of gas can last him a long time.

The first two dishes were cooked by Jiang Yuan himself. The first one was konjac roast duck. He saw the chef there cook this dish in the restaurant where he worked before, so he silently memorized the steps. First, cut the duck and konjac, blanch them in water, and put them aside for later use. Then add oil to the pot, and when the oil is warm, add onion, ginger and garlic to stir-fry until fragrant, and stir-fry the chopped duck meat. Add a little dark soy sauce during the frying process to color it.

When it is almost done, add water, cover and simmer. While the duck is cooking in the pot, the gas on the other side starts to cook other dishes.

When Jiang Yuan has finished frying the dry beans here, the duck meat in the other pot is almost done, and the konjac that has been cut and blanched before is put into the pot and continue to cook.

Chen Zhao watched the whole process from the side, and he insisted that he wanted to try it. The stir-fried pork with bean slices and mapo tofu were made by him, and Jiang Yuan was directing from the side.

In fact, the whole process is quite... interesting.

The last dish is a cold dish. Jiang Yuan washed and cut the jelly that was not sold out in the morning, and then poured the prepared sauce on it. The process is very simple.

Two meat dishes, two vegetables and a cold dish are done like this.

It was already 7:30 when the two of them finished.