3.18 - He likes to be with Qinghe, even if he does nothing

"When is your birthday?"

  Shao Qinghe asked naturally. He had a good memory. Once he wrote something down, he would never forget it. "I will celebrate your birthday then..."

  After waiting for a long time, I still didn't get Ah Qi's answer:

  "Hmm? You don't know that, do you?"

  Ah Qi shook his head: "We don't do this."

  Shao Qinghe had been interested in Ah Qi's background, so after hearing this, he naturally asked, "Well, what's it like there? Are the rest of your family members like you? What was your previous name?"

  "...Hmm, how should I put it?"

  Faced with so many questions from Shao Qinghe, Ah Qi could naturally feel Shao Qinghe's strong curiosity about him. This was the first time he took the initiative to ask about himself.

  He tried hard to suppress the upward curve of his mouth.

  Answer them one by one slowly and calmly.

  "I actually have several brothers, but none of us had names when we were born. Before we became adults, I would leave my own tribe and group. We could tell each other by smell. We could tell who was who even from a distance. We didn't need to use names like you do..."

  "It's just that I'll be given a symbolic name when I grow up. Then, I can hunt alone, or go to other tribes and groups..." Ah Qi frowned slightly, "But when I left, I was still a little short of adulthood, so I didn't have a name yet..."

  "But we can basically transform into human form, but we don't do it very often because it's more convenient to fight with our original form..."

  Ah Qi thought about it again.

  "As for what it's like over there... well... I feel it's much bigger than here... The trees there are also much taller than the trees here..."

  Ah Qi described to Shao Qinghe every scene and picture he could think of, including the first time he went hunting with his brothers, and the various interesting stories that happened to him in that world...

  Although his language expression is limited and his speech is a bit dry.

  "Wow... that's really interesting. I wish I could go and play it when I have the chance." Shao Qinghe held his cheeks and drank the Tremella soup that Ah Qi fed him at a moderate temperature. "How old were you when you were a child?"

  Ah Qi put down the bowl in his hand and showed Shao Qinghe a length of more than 20 centimeters. "Maybe... it's about this big?"

  "Wow, that's really small compared to you now."

  He lazily lay on the bed, propped up his upper body and leaned all his weight on Ah Qi, then allowed himself to slide down from his shoulders little by little until he was lying on his thighs.

  At first, Ah Qi wanted to catch him with his hand, but he soon realized that Shao Qinghe was just bored and was teasing him.

  The handsome young man was too lazy to even open his eyes, and naturally instructed Ah Qi to take the cigarette box that he could reach by the bedside.

  "Help me get the cigarette."

  Ah Qi took it obediently.

  "Light it up for me."

  Shao Qinghe continued to issue orders.

  Ah Qi also obediently helped him light it, and because he was afraid that the flames would burn Shao Qinghe, he deliberately blocked it with his hands.