4.7 - It was Meng Rui who brought his life back on track...

The consequence of crying twice on the same day was that Yu Chaohui could feel a dull pain in his eyes for several days afterwards.

  Meng Rui has to apply the medicine several times a day. He is afraid of forgetting, so he sets several alarms on his mobile phone to remind him to apply the medicine.

  Because it was the end of the year and Meng Rui was very busy at the company, he couldn't be with Yu Chaohui often. He was also afraid that Yu Chaohui wouldn't be able to get his medicine, so he brought Yu Chaohui with him even when he was very busy at work.

  I wish I could carry it in my pocket 24 hours a day.

  Apart from Yu Chaohui, there is probably no one else who can rest so openly in the small bedroom in Meng Rui's office.

  It was during those days that he saw Li Quan's appearance. His voice sounded quite young, but his appearance was more mature than he had imagined...

  He greeted Yu Zhaohui skillfully and left, leaving Yu Zhaohui alone in Meng Rui's office. His personal belongings were all well kept and generally no one would touch them.

  Yu Zhaohui was bored at the time, so he opened it and looked at it. He saw a photo frame that was hastily covered. Generally, people like this who are placed on the desk should be close friends.

  Yu Zhaohui's thoughts raced in his head:

  First of all, Meng Rui is an orphan. He has no parents, no brothers or sisters, so it is impossible for him to be a family photo with his family. Then, it is very likely... a girlfriend?

  But with this covering action, and in the past six months with Meng Rui, Yu Zhaohui didn't find any close relationships with the opposite sex around Meng Rui...

  So... could it be the ex-girlfriend?

  It's not impossible. Meng Rui no longer has a birthmark on his face and he's not ugly. If he had a girlfriend before, it wouldn't have been a big deal. No matter how you look at it, this is a very reasonable development.

  What would Meng Rui's girlfriend be like? Gentle? Pretty? Or a cute girl next door? Just thinking about this, for some reason, Yu Zhaohui felt a slight pain in his eyes again.

  Peeping into other people's things when the owner is not around is not in line with Yu Zhaohui's code of conduct. He doesn't like peeking into other people's privacy, and even thinks that this behavior is very immoral from the bottom of his heart.

  But he really wanted to see what Meng Rui's "ex-girlfriend" looked like. Meng Rui didn't seem to have mentioned what type of girls he liked.

  If you were together, why did you break up?

  Yu Zhaohui struggled for a long time...

  Knowing that his behavior was not good, Yu Zhaohui's heartbeat quickened, as if he was guilty of a crime. With a guilty thought that was almost like "I'll just take a look", he slowly opened the fallen photo frame...

  Behind the photo frame was not the sweet photo of Meng Rui and some girl that Yu Chaohui imagined. It was completely different from the scenes he had imagined before he opened it.

  It's... Yu Zhaohui himself.

  To be more precise, it was his former self.

  Yu Zhaohui has taken very few photos, really very few.

  Apart from some necessary student ID photos, every time there is an activity in the college, they will call everyone down to take a few group photos to prove that they are a harmonious family.