2.11 - No man is born mature all of a sudden

There were two of them when they went there, but when they left the Wei residence, Pei Songnian left alone. As for... Wei Ye? Of course, he was forced to stay on the ground by his mother who called about a dozen people.

  "I'm sorry to make you laugh." Madam Wei smiled with a fake smile and ordered the servant who bowed her head, "Madam Wu, send the guest away."

  Pei Songnian took a look at the struggling Wei Ye, sighed in his heart, and left without looking back. Even after he walked very far away, he could still hear his voice calling his name.

  "Sir, this way please..."

  They originally wanted to ask his driver to take him away, but Pei Songnian refused. He slowly sent a message to his assistant, and sent him his location, asking him to pick him up.

  ——[Sorry for the trouble, Xiaoyi.]

  Xiao Yi replied very quickly. I replied first and called him again. He seemed to be going downstairs on the phone, breathing unevenly. "I'm almost at the garage, Brother Pei. I checked the location. Why did you go there?"

  ".........Thanks for your hard work."

  "That's okay, I do this anyway. Wait for me here, it will take me about an hour..." Xiao Yi on the other end of the phone had already gotten in the car, and the sound of him starting the engine could be clearly heard, "Brother Pei..."

  "We'll talk about it when we get there."

  Pei Songnian's voice sounded a little tired.

  The assistant obviously wanted to ask something, but didn't ask it.

  In fact, not only did he not know what to ask, but even if he asked, Pei Songnian might not know how to answer him. How should he explain it?

  He and Wei Ye were like a tangled ball of yarn, and he himself was a little confused. He smiled at himself and looked down at the wound on his fingertips.

  One of the hands had been smeared with medicine by Wei Ye before, but the other hand had not been smeared in time before the following events happened.

  I don't know what medicine Wei Ye applied to him, but the effect is quite good. The hand that had been applied with the medicine no longer felt as hot and burning, which formed a sharp contrast with the burning sensation on the other hand that had not been applied with the medicine.

  After comparison, the burning sensation seemed to be even worse than before. The most serious part had already formed a thin layer of blisters, and the pain was so piercing that it was no exaggeration.

  This was Pei Songnian's first love, right? She didn't expect that her first love would be with a boy younger than her, and she didn't expect it to end with just a check.

  It's hard to tell how he felt. Pei Songnian looked up at the white clouds in the sky, at the fountain and the huge villa behind the iron gate. He endured the pain and took out the check from his pocket with his better hand. After seeing the number on it, he suddenly laughed.

  The first love is worth so much money.

  It was quite ironic. Wei Ye had previously misunderstood him as a profit-seeking person. At that time, he could refute him with confidence, but now... the eight-digit check was in his pocket, and Pei Songnian could not say such words.

  He paused in tearing up the check, but in the end he didn't tear it up. Instead, he carefully smoothed out the wrinkles on it. Hmm. Let Wei Ye think that he was a vain person.