2.5 - He just... wanted to be with him

The night before the shoot, Pei Songnian changed the pink sheets and quilt covers in his bedroom to gray ones, and hid everything that could be hidden.

  During this time, Xiao Yi also helped him as he stuffed a large pink hamster-shaped doll into the closet. The doll was so big that even an adult man like him couldn't even see the end when he held it up. "Brother Pei, did you buy this new?"

  "......Um"

  Is there any problem? Pei Songnian looked at the chubby hamster again. How cute it is. Well, it is soft. He usually feels comfortable to hold it when sleeping. It is a pity that he will not be able to hold it tonight or in the next week.

  "Brother Pei, do you want to put this away?"

  Xiao Yi asked him, holding a pink ceramic cup, which he usually used to drink coffee, "Well... put it away too."

  Probably because his brain knew that there would be work to do at six in the morning, Pei Songnian's biological clock woke up very punctually... at five o'clock.

  The whole room was silent, with only the faint sound of the central air conditioner operating. Pei Songnian looked out the window without getting up. The sky gets brighter quickly in summer, and it was already light outside.

  Pei Songnian stared at the ceiling in a daze, unable to fall asleep. But he remembered his assistant's words to act more natural, after all, the program crew wanted to film him waking up in real time, so he closed his eyes and forced himself to fall asleep.

  I actually fell asleep in a daze.

  So when the production crew knocked on the door, he was still asleep, and it took a long time for someone to open the door. Pei Songnian, who was so glamorous in my memory, had messy hair at that time. Not only did he button his pajamas incorrectly, but he also wore his slippers the wrong way around, and he didn't seem to notice it.

  "Hahaha, it seems we came too early. I didn't expect Teacher Pei is still sleeping..." The speaker was a staff member of the program crew, and behind him was a photographer carrying a camera.

  They all seemed a little surprised to see him like this.

  Although there is indeed a suggestion to let the guests act a little more real and natural, they are artists who work in front of the camera after all, so they will still have some idol baggage to a certain extent.

  Even if they said they just woke up, they would at least tidy themselves up and do their hairstyle, at least to make themselves look better during the photo shoot. Pei Songnian... this is too real.

  Fortunately, his face is okay. Even with his messy hair and a little bit of dark circles under his eyes, he doesn't give people the feeling of being unkempt and sloppy. But it is definitely not as good as a carefully dressed-up look.

  "Did Teacher Pei not sleep well yesterday? When I came here, I heard that this was Teacher Pei's first time participating in this type of program. Was it because he was too nervous and didn't sleep? Hahahaha..."

  While the staff invited the photographer to come in and take pictures, they smiled and greeted Pei Songnian. Their tone was relaxed and natural, with a little bit of friendly teasing, as if they were friends who had known each other for a long time, "I see that the teacher still has some dark circles under his eyes."

  However, in fact, Pei Songnian didn't know him at all. Today was the first time they met, let alone being friends with him.

  "Yeah... very nervous."