1.3 - I saw the man in the park that day again

The monthly rent is 150 yuan, which is 1800 yuan a year.

Originally, the landlord wanted to pay annually, but seeing Jiang Yuan's hesitant expression, he gave in. He said that a deposit of one month and three months' rent would be fine. Jiang Yuan had never rented a house before, so he didn't quite understand it.

After he explained, I learned that a deposit of one month's rent and three months' rent meant that he would pay three months' rent at a time and deposit one month's rent as a deposit, and then pay it back when he moved out.

A total of... that is, 600 yuan.

As for the rent money, Jiang Yuan did not touch the part left by his grandmother, he only touched his own money. The original savings of more than 1,000 yuan were reduced to 895 yuan.

After deciding on the house, Jiang Yuan spent half a day cleaning out some unused garbage in the storage room. After cleaning, the whole room looked much more spacious.

In the middle, the landlord came to see it once and was very satisfied with the house that Jiang Yuan had cleaned up. He said that if there was anything, he could find him, and he made a phone call and went out to play mahjong.

Jiang Yuan didn't have much to spend money on. He took some basic daily necessities with him when he left Yongxing.

I had just cleaned up the room in the morning, and went to the market in the afternoon to buy cabbage, radish and cowpea for pickling. I also bought a bag of pea starch and konjac flour, and planned to try making some jelly konjac.

Both methods are relatively simple. The steps are almost the same: boil the water, add the flour in a certain proportion, and stir it until it becomes a paste. Finally, put it in a basin and wait for it to cool down and it will naturally take shape.

The key to the problem is to control the heat and the ratio of water and flour, which is too simple for Jiang Yuan.

Because there is only a small pot, the konjac and jelly produced are relatively small.

While waiting for them to be placed and formed, it was completely dark outside. It was at this time that Jiang Yuan had time to sit down and rest for a while.

I almost never stopped all day, and my knees began to ache at night.

The steamed buns bought in the afternoon were already cold. Jiang Yuan was too lazy to heat them up, so he just ate them.

While chewing the dry steamed buns, he beat his wounds with his hands to relieve the pain in his bones, and calculated how much money he had left.

He used his own money to rent the house and buy vegetables, and he didn't touch a penny of the money left by his grandmother.

He bought a lot of things after picking and choosing. The pickled vegetables must be particularly fresh, and the jars must be particular. Grandma had said before that this was related to the taste of the pickled vegetables, so Jiang Yuan picked them very carefully.

After buying a series of miscellaneous things, he had 895 yuan left after paying the rent, but after an afternoon, he only had 632 yuan left.

Looking at the money in his hand gradually decreasing, Jiang Yuan felt a little empty, but when he thought that he could go to the original restaurant to collect last month's salary in more than ten days, he felt a little more at ease.

Jiang Yuan went to the morning market very early the next day.

Because he was afraid that the jelly and konjac would not sell well, he prepared a small amount. There were only two basins, five catties each, a total of ten catties.