1.15 - Two lonely hearts were comforted at that moment

Jiang Yuan had a vague impression that Chen Zhao kissed him on New Year's Eve.

  It was just that the feeling was too hazy and he was too sleepy at the time to tell whether the burning gaze and the warm touch on his cheek were real or a dream.

  When he had some free time at the stall during the day, Jiang Yuan vaguely remembered that someone seemed to have kissed him the night before, and someone seemed to have talked to him in a very low whisper.

  At that time, Chen Zhao was the only one in the room with him... He thought about it for a while, what if it was true?

  If Chen Zhao really kissed him, what should he do? Jiang Yuan had never understood or heard of such things before. His first reaction was not disgust or not wanting to see Chen Zhao again...

  His reaction was: a little confused, but probably because the object was Chen Zhao, he didn't feel too much rejection in his heart.

  Later, Chen Zhao treated him so well and cared so much that he gradually felt that this was actually quite good. When they were together, a certain atmosphere gradually fermented, and Jiang Yuan also noticed it.

  But...so what?

  The worst possible outcome in life has already happened, so he naturally cannot resist a little hard-earned warmth.

  "I know."

  Jiang Yuan repeated it again, but this time his voice was louder than before.

  Chen Zhao probably didn't expect that he could remain so calm after knowing the truth. His expression was blank for more than two seconds before he spoke after careful consideration: "So, do you hate me? Do you think... I am... disgusting?"

  Jiang Yuan didn't hesitate this time. He answered straightforwardly, "I don't hate it, and I don't feel that way."

  Chen Zhao heaved a visibly relieved sigh of relief.

  "Really?"

  "real."

  The two people looked at each other, as if they said something, but also as if they said nothing, but at that moment, they both understood each other's thoughts.

  Jiang Yuan was held tightly in Chen Zhao's arms. He held Jiang Yuan very tightly, as if he wanted to melt him into his flesh and blood, so tightly that he couldn't breathe.

  But it was this strong feeling of being needed that made Jiang Yuan feel inexplicably at ease. He raised his hand and paused in the air for a few seconds before slowly hugging the man in front of him.

  Two lonely hearts were comforted at that moment.

  They were so close that Jiang Yuan seemed to be able to feel the strong heartbeat through the layer of cloth. He was a little unsure whether it was Chen Zhao's or his own heartbeat.

  It was so quiet, as if they were the only two people in the world. As time passed, the two originally chaotic and heavy breathing sounds gradually synchronized.

  After a long time, Jiang Yuan raised his hand and wanted to press Chen Zhao's head on his shoulder, stroking his back like coaxing a child. During the whole action, he tried his best to avoid touching the wound on his nose bridge, being very careful.

  Chen Zhao didn't know what he was going to do, but he cooperated and lowered his head according to Jiang Yuan's force.

  Because he is much taller than Jiang Yuan, if he wants to lean on Jiang Yuan's shoulder, he needs to arch his back, which is actually not very comfortable.