2.9 - Otherwise you can hit me to vent your anger, please don't ignore me

On the last day of filming, the production team played a little game. The general rule was to guess the advertisement by looking at the opening credits. This was a good opportunity to insert sponsorship, and it also tested the memory reserve of the guests.

  In this segment, Pei Songnian quietly won a lot of points. He could accurately tell what the advertisement was in almost six out of ten opening credits just after watching the first part.

  It's just that...he didn't remember one of them.

  He didn't remember the ad, but Wei Ye next to him answered it right away. Speaking of which, that was the first ad Wei Ye answered. He concluded that it was shot by Pei Songnian, and accurately said the broadcast time and brand name, and raised his eyebrows at Pei Songnian.

  "How is it? How come you even forgot to take a picture of yourself?"

  Pei Songnian had indeed forgotten. He looked at the staff of the program team and saw that they had pressed the correct button. Then the entire content of the advertisement began to play on the screen.

  It was indeed him.

  "I forgot."

  It's strange that the person himself can't even remember the advertisement he shot, but Wei Ye, who has nothing to do with it, remembers it clearly.

  Of course Wei Ye remembered it. He remembered that it was the first advertisement that newcomer Pei Songnian took. He remembered that it was an advertisement for bedding, and he even remembered the content of the video clearly.

  To sum it up, it's just a video of an office worker who goes home after a tiring day, takes a nap on a mattress of a certain brand, and then is full of energy the next day.

  The brand's original intention should have been to show how comfortable their mattresses are, but the viewers who watched the advertisement obviously did not think so. The video was eventually called a must-watch video for Pei Songnian fans.

  Because of that ad, many people asked Pei Songnian on his social media platform when he would start his own business. Naturally, the bedding of that brand also sold out.

  After watching the video, Wei Ye's mind was filled with Pei Songnian. If the brand name and slogan had not appeared at the end of the video, he would have almost forgotten that it was an advertisement.

  Every frame of the video can be captured and saved.

  The video begins with Pei Songnian in a suit and tie attending a meeting in a conference room. In the video, every button of his clothes is buttoned meticulously, and his handsome face is matched with an extremely cold expression, giving off an abstinence vibe.

  The scene changed and the video background changed. Pei Songnian was no longer the elite he was during the day. He took off his formal clothes and put on a loose home robe.

  The photography skills of the video must be very good, both the lighting and the composition are very beautiful. The camera has a slight sense of shaking, which makes the video look more real, and it feels like Pei Songnian is right next to you.

  In the middle of the video, Pei Songnian went to the bathroom to take a shower. The faint sound of water combined with the looming muscles were enough to arouse endless imagination.

  When he came out, the belt around his waist was hanging loosely, revealing his almost perfect eight-pack abs. You could see the rise and fall of his chest with each breath. His muscles were well-proportioned and his lines were smooth... It was simply a visual feast.