1.10 - Stop laughing! Your face is going to break

The happier and happier the time, the faster it goes by, as if it passes in a flash.

I remember when Chen Zhao first proposed to celebrate the New Year together, Jiang Yuan thought that eating a New Year's Eve dinner together would be considered the New Year, right?

But later, not only did they celebrate New Year's Eve together, but they also spent the first day together. Because they had to buy materials to modify the tricycle, they stuck together for another day.

Until the morning of the third day of the New Year, they reluctantly separated.

That New Year... Jiang Yuan spent a very comfortable time. There was someone who understood his feelings, and someone listened to what he wanted to say. He was finally no longer alone in doing anything...

That was a life he had never dared to think about before.

He stayed with a man named Chen Zhao for three days. During that time, the two went out to buy groceries together, ate together at a short square table, chatted face to face, and squeezed together on a small bed that was not wide at night to keep each other warm.

Even though they had known each other for a short time, it felt like they had known each other for many years. This kind of tacit understanding was something Jiang Yuan had never experienced in other people before, and he had never said so many words to anyone.

Even with grandma, he was somewhat reserved because he was afraid that she would worry. But he didn't have so many concerns about Chen Zhao.

Jiang Yuan seemed to have made up for all the words he hadn't said in the past ten years. Knowing that grandma passed away this year, the man silently held him in his arms and gently patted his back to coax him.

--It's so warm.

Jiang Yuan subconsciously rubbed the man's chest.

When he was setting up his stall on the third day of the Chinese New Year, a stall owner selling sugarcane next to him took the initiative to ask him what happy event had happened and he looked so happy. Jiang Yuan subconsciously wanted to touch his face.

Does he look really happy?

Jiang Yuan subconsciously touched his face.

"No, no."

"You don't usually smile much, but you look so happy today." The other party asked casually, "How was your New Year?"

"Not bad, how about you? Why are you setting up the stall so early?"

Generally speaking, stalls are set up after the third day of the Chinese New Year. On the second day of the Chinese New Year, as he guessed, there were few people in the market and fewer vendors than usual.

"Oh, don't mention it." The uncle selling sugar cane turned his head, pointed at the red scratches on his face, and pursed his lips, "It's because we had a long quarrel over playing cards..."

As he said this, he took out a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, lit it up and took a puff. He used to find cigarettes for Jiang Yuan out of courtesy. Later, knowing that Jiang Yuan didn't smoke, he stopped asking him.

He blew out a puff of smoke and said with a sigh: "How old are you? You're not married yet?"

"... I'm not."

Jiang Yuan had met the wife of the sugarcane seller before, and his deep impression of her was that she had a very loud voice, and... they seemed to always quarrel.

He didn't care much about other people's family affairs before, but at that time he was curious and asked one more question, "You quarrel every day, why do you want to get married?"