4.2 - Meng Rui even felt unlucky when passing by Linjia

In fact, even after that incident, the relationship between the two people did not become any more advanced or friendly.

  Even if Meng Rui wanted to take the initiative to get closer to Yu Chaohui and say hello to him next time, Yu Chaohui would still be the same as usual, cold and immersed in his own world.

  The root cause was that Yu Chaohui didn't feel from the bottom of his heart that his actions towards Meng Rui were any help.

  He thought that his relationship with Meng Rui was just so-so at that time, right? He felt that they were not very good friends, but at most just ordinary acquaintances.

  Even if Yu Chaohui knew that Meng Rui had such a big birthmark on his face, what did it matter? Yu Chaohui never liked to talk about people behind their backs. He thought such behavior was cheap and boring.

  He rarely joins small groups, and even in school he hardly participates in group work, always wandering around on his own. This also leads to his poor social skills.

  In other words, it's extremely bad.

  I remember that the year Meng Rui left, someone threw his things away as a prank, and some of his textbooks flew from the upstairs to the floor of Meng Rui's dormitory.

  After waiting for a while, Meng Rui came over to get it.

  He was obviously too embarrassed to talk to Yu Zhaohui, and he buried his head, probably trying his best to cover his birthmark. But it had nothing to do with Yu Zhaohui, he didn't care about it, and just returned his notebook to him with a calm face.

  It seemed like Meng Rui was about to leave the yard at that time?

  After he took the book, he hesitated for a long time, probably wanting to say something to Yu Chaohui, but in the end he didn't say it.

  He really didn't think he had helped Meng Rui.

  Those are just a piece of cake.

  In Yu Zhaohui's mind, his relationship with Meng Rui was not that great, just an ordinary one. After Meng Rui left the orphanage, he did not feel any discomfort.

  Meng Rui came back after a year away. I heard that he made some money outside and had the birthmark on his face removed. He was said to be a completely different person. The courtyard was bustling for quite a while when he came back.

  Many people ran to watch the excitement and see the novelty.

  Yu Zhaohui's roommates also went to see it, but Yu Zhaohui was probably the only one who didn't go. It was a holiday, and he was still doing homework in the dormitory, and had no intention of joining in the fun.

  He doesn't care much about what's going on outside.

  Even though Meng Rui had deliberately passed by him and came over to say hello, he hadn't paid much attention to his face. He was staring at the test paper without raising his head.

  "Oh, I'm back."

  It seemed like Meng Rui came back every year in the second, third and fourth years. He brought a lot of gifts every time and came to the dormitory to see Yu Chaohui every time.

  Although Yu Zhaohui still didn't care much...

  Later on, Yu Chaohui, who could no longer be seen, thought about it carefully, and the face with the birthmark still emerged from the corner.

  He didn't know what Meng Rui looked like after the birthmark was removed, but he overheard his roommates talking about it during some of his free time.