Extra (Past and Future) world 3: Shao Qinghe has an invisible kindness

[Extra 1: Qinghe's past.]

  Whether it was Ah Qi or Huo Chulai, when they first met Shao Shao Qinghe, they saw the very skilled Qinghe, who had already gotten used to life in the Lower Town.

  He was skilled at maintaining relationships, as if he was born with the ability. But long after he passed away, his former boss recalled the scene when Shao Qinghe first started working.

  Shao Qinghe was very young at that time, and still retained some characteristics of living in the Upper City Threshold Area for many years. He was conceited and proud, and at the beginning he was unwilling to cater to or go along with those people whom he looked down upon.

  "You signed it yourself. I thought you had already recognized it by then."

  The store manager was well-informed and actually knew Shao Qinghe's true identity. He might have seen through his words a long time ago, but the store was indeed in need of someone like him at that time.

  As an experienced man, he knew that persuasion was useless, so he didn't say much to Shao Qinghe. Anyway, if he didn't work, he would have no money and no food to eat. He would figure it out after a few days of starvation.

  The first time Shao Qinghe accompanied a guest, he was hungry. He was so young at that time, only 18 years old. He was far from being as skilled and experienced as he was later.

  The guest that time was older than him. He didn't pay much attention to Shao Qinghe's stiff greeting at that time, and took the initiative to pat the seat next to him and motioned him to sit over there.

  Shao Qinghe was immediately pushed over by the store manager, who said that he was new and didn't know the rules.

  Because the force of the push was a little bit too strong, Shao Qinghe almost leaned on him. Shao Qinghe didn't like this at the time, so he quietly moved away a little.

  The guest seemed to realize it, so he didn't hug him at first, but talked to him about some other topics to divert his attention. He had forgotten what they talked about specifically.

  It was not until later that Shao Qinghe realized that the customer was actually arranged by the store in advance, in order to help the newcomer adapt. Of course, at the same time, he also observed his condition.

  Generally speaking, this kind of pre-arranged task only includes accompanying the customer to drink, talking, and chatting, and by the way, giving the newcomer a score and telling him what problems he has and what needs improvement. The store will also make adjustments based on this feedback later.

  There was almost no precedent of taking the business out in the past. After all, the prices of the two businesses were very different. If the business wanted to be taken out later, the person would have to be responsible for paying for it himself.

  At that time, Shao Qinghe didn't know the twists and turns. After he told the other party that he wanted to take him out, he saw the manager's surprised expression and thought that he didn't believe what he said.

  "...Wait a minute." The store manager said this and then left, leaving Shao Qinghe alone there not knowing what had happened. After a while, the store manager came over with a smile on his face.

  "Yeah, it's okay. I just checked. I didn't intend to let you out so soon. What do you think now?"

  "..."

  What could Shao Qinghe think? He just nodded.

  What happened next was a natural progression. Perhaps Shao Qinghe had become numb from being confessed to someone so often in the past, and was naturally a bit of a scumbag. After the other party confessed to him, he just responded indifferently.