3.11 - A despicable thief who steals a kiss from his lover while he is asleep

The next day, Wen Chuan was not there.

  Anyway, Shao Qinghe had nothing else to do. Not only could he not go out, he couldn't even move a finger. He could only stare at the exquisite ceiling and think about all sorts of things.

  Huo Chulai should be looking for him now, right? Why not bet on how long it will take him to find me? Wen Chuan seems to be a bit busy too... I don't know what he is doing...

  Hmm...How is Ah Qi now? The prison is a place where you can't come back once you enter it. He must have been injured in there. He wouldn't be so stupid as to come to the upper city to look for him, right? How could he possibly get up there...

  Forget it, let's think of something else.

  Where was he now? His initial guess was that he was in a secret room, because every time Wen Chuan came in, Shao Qinghe could feel that he was going down the stairs.

  In addition, there is another more powerful piece of evidence: air. The stagnant air here really makes it difficult for Shao Qinghe not to think of his previous workplace.

  He was very familiar with this kind of environment, so when he woke up he could clearly feel that he was underground.

  In the evening, Wenchuan came again.

  He first cursed Huo Chulai in a low voice, then wiped Shao Qinghe's body with warm water. While wiping, he kissed him with a pious expression.

  "Qinghe... did you miss me..."

  He kissed the bruises on Shao Qinghe's body, licking them with heartache, while blaming Huo Chulai: "How could he be so cruel... How could he have the heart to do that to him... I would never do that to Qinghe..."

  Shao Qinghe had clearly explained it to him in the car before. The injuries on his body were not caused by Huo Chulai, but Wen Chuan seemed to ignore Shao Qinghe's explanation.

  ".........How abominable! You actually had the heart to be so cruel. Qinghe must be in pain. It's okay. A kiss will stop the pain..." He spoke to Shao Qinghe in a tone of coaxing a child.

  "............"

  Shao Qinghe was so disgusted that he almost got goosebumps.

  Shao Qinghe closed his eyes, trying to pretend that he couldn't see anything, and also trying to pretend that he couldn't hear Wen Chuan's inexplicable nonsense.

  But unfortunately, although he lost his ability to move, his hearing and physiological functions were not lost, so he could still hear Wen Chuan murmuring, praising his beautiful hands, praising his well-proportioned hands, praising his figure, his skin, and praising him for smelling so good.

  "Qinghe...Qinghe..."

  Wait, it seems that Wenchuan has differentiated into Beta?

  Can't he smell pheromones?

  Well... Shao Qinghe turned his only eye that could move and saw Wen Chuan sniffing hard on him. He really couldn't smell it. He could only smell the shower gel on his body.

  "Qinghe...you smell so good."

  What could Shao Qinghe think of? He couldn't move.

  Oh, actually I still think about it in my heart.

  I wonder when Huo Chu will come to find me...

  Missing Ah Qi...are you okay?

  Huo Chulai was really capable. He found it on the afternoon of the third day.