5.8 - For the 232nd time, Song Zhiyuan did not die (End)

That day was undoubtedly a dizzy day for Jiang Yi. He confessed to Song Zhiyuan stumblingly under his hint, but Song Zhiyuan did not agree immediately.

  He accepted the flowers he bought from Jiang Yi, sniffed the fragrance, and slowly ate the candlelight dinner he prepared.

  It was almost over. Song Zhiyuan looked at the anxious Jiang Yi and suddenly asked a question that had no beginning or end. He asked Jiang Yi, "Who do you belong to?"

  Jiang Yi said without hesitation: "Yours."

  It can be seen that Song Zhiyuan was very satisfied with Jiang Yi's answer, and he even smiled. When he smiled, the corners of his lips would slightly rise, and even his eyes would slightly narrow.

  If someone doesn't know Song Zhiyuan, they might not notice such a tiny detail, but Jiang Yi is different.

  There is no one in this world, no one who can understand what every micro-expression of Song Zhiyuan means better than Jiang Yi.

  Relying on instinct, he half-knelt in front of Song Zhiyuan with great sincerity, put his head on his thighs, and repeated Song Zhiyuan's questions and his answers.

  Song Zhiyuan was obviously happier, but he did not agree immediately. Instead, he said slowly that he would think about it carefully.

  Although he didn't agree, his attitude was very clear, because after that day, Song Zhiyuan allowed Jiang Yi to get closer and closer to him.

  It was visible to the naked eye that Jiang Yi was allowed to get close.

  He was also willing to let Jiang Yi see his more embarrassed side. For example, he could let Jiang Yi help him with rehabilitation.

  Another example: When he took a nap at night, he would lift a corner of the quilt and look at Jiang Yi, silently telling him that he could sleep next to him.

  He obviously has so many professional rehabilitation therapists under his command. If Song Zhiyuan just wants to get better care, or get more professional rehabilitation partners, he can just hire a few housekeepers to take care of him personally.

  But he still only let Jiang Yi stay by his side.

  Very stubborn, only wants Jiang Yi.

  He had never heard of the outside world's speculation that his sexual orientation had changed drastically after the car accident, and he still had an intimate relationship with Jiang Yi every day.

  Come to think of it, Jiang Yi during that period was dressed up by him in a way that made him look like a completely different person.

  Song Zhiyuan likes to pick clothes for Jiang Yi, just like dressing up a doll, and also likes to give him things as gifts, requiring that everything from head to toe must be bought by Song Zhiyuan.

  Even more, because Jiang Yi has an editor mark on his body that only Song Zhiyuan can see, he can naturally check the changes in his mood values ​​in real time.

  He found that when Jiang Yi was close to him, his mood index was basically happy. Once he was away from him, the index would drop to varying degrees.

  In a sense, this is an outward manifestation of a strong desire for control.

  As for the other person, Jiang Yi naturally knew that Song Zhiyuan could see him at any time. Even after so many times of repeating himself, he knew better how to get rid of this kind of surveillance, but he had no intention of removing the mark.