1.4 - Why didn't anyone notice him? Why didn't anyone help him...

Facing the question of whether he could do it or not, Jiang Yuan did not hesitate at all. He ignored the pain in his legs and said almost subconsciously, "I can do it, I can do it."

Chen Zhao did not speak either, and turned sideways.

Jiang Yuan understood what he meant. He also wanted to sit on it naturally and turn the accelerator naturally as usual, but... after all, his leg was already injured, and now it was even more injured.

The slightest movement made the knee injury rub against his pants. It hurt, it hurt, it really hurt!

Seeing that his face was not right, Chen Zhao roughly guessed his situation and stepped on the pedal of the tricycle very naturally and sat next to Jiang Yuan, "Let me do it. Where do you live?"

Although the aunt said it was a tricycle, it was not particularly small. It was oil-burning anyway.

It was just that it was very dirty when Jiang Yuan first saw it. In addition, the cargo compartment at the back was not well maintained and had a lot of rust. The carport installed in the front was also a bit dirty.

It was Jiang Yuan who used a small shovel to clean the old dirt bit by bit, making the whole car look less shabby.

The front driver's seat was almost as wide as the rear cargo box. Jiang Yuan usually sat in a very spacious place. It was not until Chen Zhao sat in that Jiang Yuan found it a little crowded.

He had to move to the edge as much as possible...

"Brother Chen, thank you." The breeze blowing on Jiang Yuan's cheeks made his originally gloomy mood a little relieved. "I'm so sorry... to bother you again."

"Twelve times."

Chen Zhao, who was driving, spoke suddenly.

"What twelve times?"

Jiang Yuan spoke without knowing why.

"You have said thank you twelve times today." Chen Zhao did not look at him, but looked ahead. "Which way is the intersection ahead?"

"...Left, left."

The rented house was not far from the market, so after turning a corner, it took only about five minutes for Jiang Yuan to see the gate outside his rented house.

But there is a large yard on the first floor of the self-built house, which is convenient for parking other tenants' electric vehicles. Jiang Yuan usually parks there.

For safety reasons, the gate is usually locked. If the door is not opened, the car cannot enter. Seeing Jiang Yuan holding the fence and trying to go down to open the door by himself, Chen Zhao stopped him.

"Which key is it?"

The tone was natural as if they had known each other for a long time.

"Ah? Oh. This one."

Jiang Yuan took the key hanging around his neck and gave it to him, and added to him considerately, "The yellow key is the key to the inner door, and the black one is the key to the outer door."

"Yeah."

Just when Jiang Yuan took the key from his neck, Jiang Yuan seemed to feel that the man next to him seemed to... laugh?

What's so funny about this? When he was a child, his grandmother was afraid that Jiang Yuan would lose his keys, so she strung a rope around his neck and hung the keys around his neck like this, so that he would not be unable to find them when he needed them. This habit has always been with him.

"Let me help you."

"...No, I can do it myself..."

"Don't move."