4.11 - It seems that everything was destined in the dark (End)

Meng Rui wanted to pick him up, but Yu Zhaohui went back alone. He took the subway, and after getting off the subway, he walked about a kilometer to the bottom of the building.

  Before they even got close, Yu Zhaohui saw Meng Rui from a distance. Their eyes quickly met, and they could see each other from a long distance.

  Yu Zhaohui put the jewelry bag in his arms, so it was hard to see from the outside. At this point, Meng Rui thought there was something wrong with the tutoring work and asked him what was wrong.

  "It's okay, Zhaohui. You should study now. Things like part-time jobs..." He raised his hand and touched Yu Zhaohui's head. "At least we should wait until you graduate before we talk about it. We don't need you to make money now."

  Yu Chaohui also let Meng Rui imagine it, and had no intention of explaining. Of course, the most important thing was that he didn't know how to explain it yet, and he wanted to tell Meng Rui the next day.

  He lowered his brows and replied hesitantly, "Well, I understand."

  Little did he know that this lack of interest, in Meng Rui's eyes, only confirmed his original idea. Was there a conflict with the students or the students' parents?

  In the past, whenever Yu Zhaohui returned home, he would always stick together with Meng Rui. He would lean against Meng Rui like a boneless person, or hug him.

  It's like this almost every time. Once they get home or are alone in a place where they are alone, Yu Chaohui becomes extremely clingy.

  After returning home that day, the first thing he did was sneak into the bedroom and even closed the door?

  Yu Chaohui didn't know that Meng Rui was watching his every move. He only knew that he was just putting the gift away, thinking of giving Meng Rui a surprise tomorrow.

  As a result, when he came out, Meng Rui had no idea what was going on in his mind. He asked him seriously if he was injured anywhere. He was very worried and said he wanted to take a look and take him to the hospital.

  In fact, this is also due to excessive concern.

  "............Ah?" Yu Zhaohui looked at Meng Rui's anxious expression and said with a smile, "No, it's still daytime, let's talk about it in the evening..."

  As soon as he said this, Yu Zhaohui realized that something was wrong. The conversation between the two people didn't sound right, and they looked at each other for a while, but no one spoke first.

  Even the air seemed to be sticky.

  Meng Rui cleared his throat and coughed a few times: "That's not what I meant."

  "oh."

  I always feel that... the more I explain, the worse it gets.

  In fact, Meng Rui already understood something at this time. However, because he didn't remember his birthday very well, he didn't think about it at all.

  But he could see that Zhaohui was teasing him.

  Since she was willing to tease him, it meant that he was actually in a good mood. Maybe she didn't encounter the things he imagined, and that was enough.

  "smell good..."

  In fact, Yu Zhaohui smelled the fragrance as soon as he entered the door, and he followed the fragrance to the kitchen. On the stove, a pot of soup was slowly stewing over a low fire. It was pork rib soup.