5.4 - I'm here to save you

Song Zhiyuan had no idea what he was talking about.

  But being alert and cautious by nature, he had no intention of continuing the conversation with Jiang Yi about the gift. As for the strange things he said, Song Zhiyuan didn't really believe them.

  He would rather regard Jiang Yi's words like "how many times" as crazy talk. After all, such lunatics are not uncommon among his editors.

  Ever since Song Zhiyuan changed the name of the editor to the Lord God Space, he would basically attract new players to create income for him every day when he had nothing to do.

  As for those experienced players who have passed the novice trial, he will also build scenes and horror atmospheres that are more suitable for them.

  In such an environment, many players' mental states are indeed not very good, and they are almost on the verge of madness, and Song Zhiyuan generally does not adjust the progress according to their situation.

  He still understands the principle of sustainable development.

  Although because the players were generally in low spirits, Song Zhiyuan didn't take Jiang Yi's inexplicable words seriously at first.

  But his caution made him think that Jiang Yi might just be crazy while pondering the meaning of his words.

  At the same time, Song Zhiyuan also began to check all of Jiang Yi's movements in the editor, including but not limited to: how long he stayed in which scene, what he did during that time, and what emotional fluctuations he had.

  The ability to view the earnings details was a feature that only became available after the upgrade. He rarely looked at it before because there were already too many. If he hadn't checked it, he wouldn't have known. Once he checked it, Song Zhiyuan discovered that Jiang Yi was indeed different from other players.

  First of all, Jiang Yi's emotional gains were many times higher than those of other players. This result did not surprise him. After all, this player's mental quality was higher than that of other players, so it was normal for this phenomenon to occur.

  What surprised Song Zhiyuan was that the color of Jiang Yi's income was actually green.

  This means that the emotional fluctuations that Jiang Yi experienced in all the scenes in his editor were not due to fear, but more likely to be... positive emotions?

  Is it joy?

  What kind of person would feel positive emotions like pleasure, joy, hope, and excitement in a battle royale scene? That string of green profit numbers stood out among the red ones.

  Song Zhiyuan was extremely sensitive and noticed something was wrong.

  He never liked players who were out of his control, even if Jiang Yi was very obedient at that time and had no tendency to break away.

  Past experience has taught him that he will only feel at ease if he has every position firmly in his hands.

  Song Zhiyuan wanted to forcefully move Jiang Yi out, wanted to forcefully erase his memory in the editor, and even thought about following the mark to find his real location, and use small props to control other people to get rid of him...

  But thinking of this, Song Zhiyuan suddenly stopped. What was he doing... Wasn't he breaking the rules he had set for himself?

  ——Unless it is absolutely necessary, all the grudges in the editor cannot be brought into reality. This is the rule that Song Zhiyuan set for himself after building the first scene.