1.11 - The small house was gradually filled with traces of another person

Jiang Yuan didn't know what was going on with Chen Zhao.

Since the two days he spent with Chen Zhao during the Chinese New Year, their relationship had become increasingly good, and the two of them were so close that they couldn't be apart for a moment.

Chen Zhao would come to see him almost every day when he was free, and he had been coming almost every day for more than a month.

And every time he came, he would bring him bags of fruit, various snacks, dried fruits and meat jerky, etc. In addition to food, sometimes he would bring clothes and shoes.

Once, he didn't tell Jiang Yuan in advance, and he brought a washing machine over with a grunt, saying that he wouldn't have to wash clothes by hand. Jiang Yuan's little room was filled with traces of another person.

Every time he gave something, Chen Zhao would always find some lame excuses, saying that he accidentally bought too little, accidentally bought too much, he didn't like it, etc. In short, he would think of all kinds of excuses to make him accept it.

A few days ago, he bought Jiang Yuan a new down jacket and shoes, "You must remember to change tomorrow."

When he gave it to Jiang Yuan, he still worriedly reminded, "Your clothes are too thin, and your shoes are all glued. This one has thick fluff inside, and you will be warmer."

Jiang Yuan refused, so he was deadlocked. There was no choice but to accept it. But after accepting it, he still persuaded Chen Zhao seriously, "Don't buy things for me all the time, you are at a disadvantage... and I don't know how to pay you back..."

Hearing what he said, Chen Zhao quickly retorted: "But I don't feel at a disadvantage. Besides, it's normal for friends to give and take. If you have to make such a clear distinction, you are not friends anymore."

"Is... is it?"

Jiang Yuan, who had never had many friends, hesitated.

"Yeah... and the clothes have already been bought, and the size is still yours, so I can't wear them? I can't return them now. If you don't wear them, you can only throw them away."

Chen Zhao paused and looked into his eyes seriously, "I don't want you to return them either... I am willing to treat you well."

"..."

At that time, Jiang Yuan felt that the temperature on his face was much higher than usual. He couldn't let Chen Zhao throw away the good clothes like this, it would be such a waste.

But it was not in Jiang Yuan's character to accept other people's things unilaterally, so he returned them little by little in his own way.

For example, when he knew that Chen Zhao always ate fast food outside, he took the initiative to cover his lunch and dinner.

Except for Jiang Yuan, the stall owners around him were too troublesome and basically asked a nearby restaurant to deliver food and vegetables every day, but after looking at the price of delivery on their menu, he felt that it was more cost-effective to do it himself.

So even if there was no Chen Zhao, Jiang Yuan would bring his own food. The difference is that before, he didn't really put much effort into cooking his own meals, just thought that a couple of bites would be enough.

But after having Chen Zhao, he just put a little more effort.

He would prepare the food to be taken out the next day the night before, which was basically two dishes and a soup. Occasionally, he would add a snack depending on the situation and how busy he was that day.

For example, eggplant rolls, which are simple and delicious.

First, cut the eggplant into long thin slices, then put the chopped meat filling on it, roll it up and wrap it with the prepared paste, then fry it in a pan until the surface is golden, then take it out, sprinkle a little chili powder on the surface, and put it in the food box one by one, and it's done.