3.4 - What does looking for Wen Jiashu have to do with me, Shao Qinghe?

Is there anything more embarrassing than being caught staring at someone else's house? Shao Qinghe was so embarrassed that his toes gripped the ground, but he subconsciously showed his signature smile and explained to the other party: "Uh, I see your door is open."

  "Um..."

  The other person was covered up tightly. In this early spring season, he was wearing a hat, a mask, and sunglasses. This was too abnormal. Shao Qinghe thought so in his heart, and listened to the new neighbor explain to him:

  "I'm...sick, it's a little contagious..."

  "Oh..." Shao Qinghe subconsciously stared at his hands. The other party was wearing gloves, so it was hard to tell if there were any marks on his hands. He casually spoke to him, "Hahaha, when did you move in? How come I didn't notice it..."

  "It's been three or four weeks." The other party's voice was very muffled. He closed the door without saying a few words and said that he was not feeling well.

  In such a short time, Shao Qinghe didn't even figure out the gender of his new neighbor. This is so suspicious...

  Who is the one?

  Shao Qinghe began to recall his former brothers. He hadn't recalled his past carefully for a long time. The more he experienced, the less he wanted to recall his past.

  If you think about it carefully, he actually didn't offend that many people.

  Because at that time, in order to maintain the title of "Three Good Students" every year and to let his parents praise him, at least on the surface, he did help many classmates.

  Many people wanted to follow him back then, and he picked a few of them carefully, and only vented his emotions on them. At the time, he thought it was consensual, but in fact, thinking back on it, he was just taking advantage of the admiration of those young and ignorant students.

  One of them was a senior who was two years older than him. He was obsessed with him and liked him very much. And he took advantage of his love for him and did many, many asshole things.

  At that time, he actually didn't have much ill will, and he didn't think his behavior was anything wrong. Didn't they want to praise him so highly? They worshipped him like a god, so of course he wasn't so polite to them.

  Isn't this... what they wanted?

  Some daily fights were nothing, and scratching their skin just to see what the subcutaneous tissue looked like was nothing. He had hurt one person, the senior student.

  Wen Jiashu was only fourteen or fifteen years old at the time, and he was even thinner than he is now. He held his chin up in boredom and said, "I heard that human knuckle bones can be made into whistles. I really want a bone whistle. Give me a piece of your finger."

  He used an imperative tone, not asking him or discussing with him. He did not consider what to do if the senior disagreed. He said in a matter-of-fact tone: "I will always wear it close to my body."

  "Really?"

  When the senior heard him say that, he was obviously moved. He had a kind of blind admiration for Wen Jiashu at that time. Compared with the fact that he lost a finger, he was more concerned about Wen Jiashu wearing his finger bone close to his body: "Will Jiashu really wear it all the time?"

  "certainly."

  The fourteen-year-old Wen Jiashu made the promise without any burden, but the twenty-three-year-old Shao Qinghe had long forgotten where he had put the finger bone.