1.9 - Spending money on you doesn't count as wasting money

Before Jiang Yuan went to deliver oranges to his aunt, he made a phone call to make sure she was at home.

As long as he was with Chen Zhao, Jiang Yuan almost never touched the handlebars. He just needed to sit next to him.

After all, it had been several times. Jiang Yuan would not deliberately lean on Chen Zhao when sitting next to him. He would even get closer. He was really warm...

Chen Zhao also noticed Jiang Yuan's little action, but he didn't say anything. He turned around and confirmed the address with him again.

"Yes, that's it."

It was normal for Jiang Yuan to know the address of his aunt's house. After all, since his son bought a house in Linjia, his aunt had been talking about it every day, and almost the whole village knew where her address was.

Along the way, Jiang Yuan pointed the way to Chen Zhao, and the two rode the car and arrived quickly.

Jiang Yuan went up to deliver the money, and Chen Zhao was waiting for him below.

Auntie was very happy to know he was coming, especially when she saw the money he took out, she was so happy that her teeth were not visible. Of course she was very happy, who would not like someone who gave money?

This year's oranges have been picked, and the next harvest will be next year. If it weren't for Jiang Yuan, her oranges would have rotted on the trees. Even if she found someone to sell them, she would get paid for each day's work. If she met a black-hearted person, he might even take the money in the middle.

And Jiang Yuan not only helped her sell the oranges, but also didn't ask her for a penny more.

A thick book was handed over to Auntie along with the money, which recorded the number and amount of each orange sold, clearly and clearly.

"You kid, Auntie didn't say she didn't believe you."

Jiang Yuan turned a deaf ear to her. After watching Auntie count the money and making sure there was no mistake, he hesitantly asked Auntie how much the tricycle was originally bought for, and he wanted to buy it.

He thought for a long time. He had saved some money from his business. He didn't make much money from the small stall. When business was good, he could make 50 or 60 yuan, and 30 or 40 yuan at other times.

This money is not pure profit. If you deduct the cost of water, electricity, food loss, etc., it will be even lower.

I remember that once when he was cooking konjac, a piece of lime suddenly fell on his head into the pot. Although it might not be obvious in the end, he still dumped the whole pot.

During the whole process, he couldn't leave anyone by his side. He had to stir constantly and pay attention to the heat at all times. A slight mistake might affect the final appearance and taste.

This was time-consuming and energy-consuming, and the profit was low. Most vendors in their market would not sell only one or two things, but would have more different dishes to increase income.

So Jiang Yuan also planned to put out more other things after the New Year to increase his income. He didn't do it before because he promised to help his aunt sell oranges at that time.

Her oranges had already occupied most of the space on the tricycle, and he had no space to put new ones. Now that the oranges are sold out, he can consider adding something else.

"How much is that car?"

"Oh... that car is not worth much. I said I would give it to you." Auntie was in a good mood. After collecting the money, she looked at Jiang Yuan and said, "Oh, you finally bought new clothes. They are pretty nice."