2.10 - Talking to smart people is effortless

What was Pei Songnian thinking when he agreed?

  He thought that young people always wanted something new. Maybe it was because he had always rejected him before that Wei Ye became rebellious. He was too stubborn and should not have been rejected before.

  So the more I refuse him at this time, the more he will insist on me. It is better to agree to his request and give it a try.

  Maybe after he spends some time with me, he will find that I am just an ordinary man in my daily life. When he finds out that I am just an ordinary man, he may get tired of me.

  Thinking this way, Pei Songnian agreed to give it a try with him.

  Xinyang City is about to enter September, but the weather still shows no sign of cooling down. According to past experience, this wave of heat will generally not enter the real autumn until mid-to-late October.

  It was hot outside, and Pei Songnian was even more reluctant to go out, and only wanted to laze around in the air-conditioned room. Wei Ye was very excited and said that he wanted to give him another Chinese Valentine's Day that they hadn't spent together before, and he booked a restaurant in advance.

  In the end, Pei Songnian was unwilling to move, even though Wei Ye said that there was air conditioning in the car and in the restaurant, so it wouldn't be hot. But Pei Songnian still didn't want to move, so Wei Ye had to compromise and took a step back, calling the chef into the house and having him cook for them on the spot...

  So the two of them had their first date at home enjoying the air conditioning. The people Wei Ye invited were busy in the kitchen, and Pei Songnian originally wanted to take a look.

  "Well, just leave it to them." Wei Ye pushed Pei Songnian's shoulders and pressed him to the dining table. "I have paid them in full. How is it?"

  While talking to Pei Songnian, Wei Ye kissed him on the cheek stickyly, then turned around and shouted skillfully: "Someone come over and wipe the table... Hey, don't move, just let them do it."

  Pei Songnian didn't say anything, just sighed softly. Wei Ye, who was standing next to him, quickly realized Pei Songnian's mood and hurried over: "......... Pei Pei, what's wrong with you?"

  "fine."

  The meal tasted quite good indeed. Taking into account the special nature of Pei Songnian's job, the chef also reduced the proportion of many seasonings. Although it did not have the color, aroma and taste of the normal version, the cooking skills were still up to standard.

  After the crowd left, Wei Ye hugged Pei Songnian with a satisfied look on his face, sticky like a large dog. Fortunately, it was not so hot in the air-conditioned room. If he hugged him like that outside, he would definitely sweat.

  Life in the next two days was almost like this. No matter what Pei Songnian did or where he was, he wanted to hug him. Even when he was exercising, he would watch him eagerly.

  "Stop." When he stood up to go to the bathroom, Wei Ye, who was sitting on the sofa with him, subconsciously stood up and followed him. Pei Songnian could no longer hold back, "Stop, stop." He pointed at the sofa, "Go there and stay."

  I don't understand. I totally don't understand.

  Is this... love?

  Pei Songnian, the person involved, didn't understand why Wei Ye liked to hug him and stick to him so much. He himself had never been in a relationship before, firstly because he was busy with work, and secondly because he didn't like to communicate much, for fear of exposing his language barrier, so he preferred to be alone.