3.3 - He... had ulterior motives, but I couldn't refuse him

There were many scars on No.7's body, and his skin was not as white and fine as Shao Qinghe's. When the two stood together, he looked more like an Alpha than Shao Qinghe.

  Shao Qinghe took the other person's hand and started his business skillfully: "Hey, look, your hand is a little bigger than mine."

  The type of hands is not the key, the main thing is to create natural physical contact.

  And it's not that No. 7's hands are bigger than Shao Qinghe's, but his joints are thicker than Shao Qinghe's, while Shao Qinghe's hands are slender, with distinct knuckles, visually smaller than No. 7's hands. If you really want to compare, Shao Qinghe's fingers are longer than his.

  "What's your name? I can't keep calling you No. 7, right?" Shao Qinghe was worthy of being the top star in the store. He seduced the Omega in front of him calmly, and gently tickled his palm with his fingers.

  The boxer's palms had a lot of calluses, and felt a bit rough, not like an Omega's hands, and not as delicate as his.

  Number 7 should have noticed this very quickly. He tried to pull his hand out with some discomfort, but Shao Qinghe held it tightly. It would have been easy for him to break free, but he didn't. He just let Shao Qinghe hold him.

  "I..." Number Seven swallowed unconsciously, his eyes glued to Alpha's snow-white neck.

  The beautiful Alpha in front of him not only has his own scent, but also the scent of other Omegas, as well as bite marks and kiss marks left by other Omegas.

  He...has ulterior motives, but I can't refuse him.

  "...No, I don't have a name." He paused, still not wanting to upset him, "But if you want to call me, just call me Ah Qi."

  "Ah, Qi." Shao Qinghe repeated the two words several times, "Ah Qi... Ah Qi, what a casual name, like a kitten or a puppy. Did you choose it yourself? Don't you have parents?"

  Ah Qi shook his head honestly and was about to say something, but immediately stopped talking.

  Shao Qinghe also realized that this involved a secret that he was unwilling to tell others. He himself was not the kind of person who did not know his limits and was obsessed with finding out other people's secrets, so he changed the subject while he was at it.

  "Okay... Ah Qi, I'll call you that from now on."

  When those two ordinary and common words came out of Shao Qinghe's mouth, they suddenly took on other unspeakable meanings. He pointed at himself with a smile, "By the way, you know my name, right?"

  Ah Qi nodded, "Yeah, I know."

  Of course he knew him.

  Shao Qinghe was very famous throughout the Lower Town. When Ah Qi was preparing backstage, he had heard countless people gather together and talk about their obscene and dirty sexual fantasies about Shao Qinghe.

  In the eyes of others, Shao Qinghe is the only superior Alpha in the entire Lower City District. Some say that he used to be the child of a certain noble, but later on because of his family's decline, he had to... fall to this point.

  Listen, what a touching story! He is like a pearl that unfortunately falls into the dust. Anyone who sees him would want to pick him up and keep him in their pocket.

  "Qinghe...I know your name."

  He deliberately called Shao Qinghe by her first name but did not say her last name, making it seem as if the two of them were very close.