2.8 - Wei Ye understood him more and more and liked him more and more

They talked until very late that night.

  Wei Ye recalled many things from the past with him after a long time.

  He said that it was his first time to chase stars, and also his first time to try to put all his enthusiasm on a stranger, and the first time... he liked someone so much.

  He also confessed that he had no interest in studying at that time, and his parents were too doting on him. Unlike most parents in China, they tried their best to cultivate his interests and hobbies instead of just asking him to study hard. At that time, Wei Ye was motivated only because he thought that Pei Songnian had good grades when he was studying.

  The wallpaper on his phone used to be Pei Songnian, and the walls of his previous bedroom, and even the bedroom where he sleeps now, are also covered with Pei Songnian. He has photos and video materials of almost all of his public appearances.

  I remember that some people on the Internet didn't like him before, thinking that Pei Songnian was too pretentious. Wei Ye was so angry that he argued with that person for the whole night. In the end, he got angrier and angrier, and almost wanted to look up the netizen's address and have an offline "discuss".

  He liked Pei Songnian, so he felt sorry for him even when Pei Songnian suffered a little injustice. He remembered that once when Pei Songnian went to participate in an event, he was pushed to the edge just because he was not that famous. Wei Ye was furious when he saw it, even angrier than Pei Songnian himself.

  "Hahahaha, actually I didn't know what happened to me at that time. It was as if I was completely obsessed with you." Wei Ye recalled the things he did when he was younger.

  "At that time, my classmates, friends, teachers, and my parents all knew that I liked you, so they wanted to make me happy... If they wanted to give me something, they would choose to give me something related to you."

  "So...were you particularly busy for a while?"

  "............"

  Wei Ye couldn't help but raised the corners of his lips proudly: "...So you are quite famous in my circle." He glanced at Pei Songnian and found that he was smiling, although it was a very faint smile.

  Pei Songnian asked in a questioning tone: "Then...thank you?"

  "Ahem...that's not what I meant."

  Wei Ye cleared his throat, his tone a little more nervous, "I should be the one to say sorry to you. It was me... who misunderstood you first, and I didn't even check it myself before... I said those words to you."

  How should he see himself? Wei Ye tried to stand in Pei Songnian's perspective. He knew nothing, but he was inexplicably targeted and said those words unilaterally by him. How would he feel...

  "...I'm sorry. I will double compensate you for what happened before. If you want anything, you can ask for it." Wei Ye paused, "I think I can still help you."

  Pei Songnian answered without any hesitation. He didn't even think about what he should ask him for. He immediately rejected him: "No need."

  Wei Ye's attitude was very clear:

  "I want to."

  The more Pei Songnian listened to Wei Ye's words, the more he felt that fate was strange. Unbeknownst to him, there was such a young boy who loved him passionately and purely...

  And a few years later, they became rivals by accident. I used to be disgusted with him, but now... they are suddenly lying quietly on the same bed and chatting like old friends. Isn't this wonderful?