2.3 - How could Pei Songnian find this kind of person?

In the past, Pei Songnian never thought of himself as an impulsive person, until he met Wei Ye. Even before he started to act, he had already thought of several subsequent ways to deal with the situation, which might not be perfect and might encounter some criticism. But in the final analysis, he should not have acted, let alone slapped him in the face. Even if he didn't like it, he should have suppressed his temper.

  After the incident, Pei Songnian thought of many ways to make up for it, but things seemed to develop differently from what he expected, and even the countermeasures he thought of became useless.

  Because the man he hit didn't show any reaction that Pei Songnian expected. Pei Songnian looked at the man who was hit by him, but the curve of his mouth was still there.

  I just felt... Wei Ye must be crazy.

  "So, you like this..."

  At that time, Pei Songnian was still pressing him to the ground and had not gotten up from him. He was so close to him, and he was the one who hit him, but he did not resist at all and just started teasing him with a smile.

  "I didn't realize that Brother Pei has such a hot temper in private?"

  The teasing look and frivolous tone really sounded like a rogue on the street teasing a little girl, and he was almost whistling at Pei Songnian.

  Wei Ye remained calm until Pei Songnian's bathrobe fell apart without warning. Wei Ye saw more scenes from that perspective, and it was this accident that successfully broke his expression. His eyes instantly became evasive, and he was obviously uncomfortable.

  At the same time, the nose bleeds more and more...

  Combined with the wound on the side of his face, it looks a bit funny.

  Pei Songnian let him go, slowly stood up and tied his belt again. During this process, he also keenly noticed that Wei Ye secretly glanced at him twice, and then quickly raised his hand to wipe his nose.

  What's wrong? Is your nose bleeding again?

  He remembered that he didn't seem to hit his nose just now?

  If Wei Ye wanted to make a fuss about the wound on his face, he would have a way to defend himself. Before he did it, he had adjusted the camera's angle of view to ensure that his movements could not be captured from that angle, and that only Wei Ye could be seen approaching him.

  As for the accident of the bathrobe coming apart, it was not visible from that angle.

  In short, Pei Songnian could explain that he pushed him away subconsciously because he didn't like physical contact with people, or he could say that he had changed his clothes and he didn't recognize him, so he thought he was a bad guy who came to rob.

  Not completely passive...

  Just when Pei Songnian was thinking about how to convey this message to him concisely and warned him to stay away from him, Wei Ye actually ran away... If this was a duel, after Pei Songnian was ready to fight, his opponent was gone...

  Wei Ye walked very fast. Pei Songnian didn't know if he saw it wrong, but he felt that his movements were a little unnatural. And looking at his back, he looked so panicked, as if... he was running away?

  He came inexplicably and left inexplicably.

  ——There is something wrong.

  Wei Ye, who was considered to be mentally ill by Pei Songnian, returned to the villa next door which he had just bought. He couldn't wait to come here as soon as the handover procedures were completed. It was his first time here and he fumbled for the key for a long time. After entering the room, Wei Ye leaned his back against the door and let his body slide down little by little. At this time, he didn't need to hide some changes in himself. He covered his hot cheeks, and the scene he had seen before emerged in his mind.