4.6 - Yu Zhaohui had no idea what Meng Rui had done...

Before Yu Chaohui arrived in Shencheng, that is, when he just met Meng Rui again, he was not completely accustomed to being supported by Meng Rui, and felt that it was not good for him to rely on him.

  So he had to try to walk on his own.

  And don't let Meng Rui follow.

  Of course, I fell several times as a result, but the second half of the journey was very smooth, with almost no obstacles in front.

  Meng Rui thought Yu Chaohui didn't know, but in fact he could guess it.

  For example, Meng Rui had actually been following Yu Zhaohui from a distance. When he saw that there was an obstacle on the blind path where Yu Zhaohui was about to walk on, he would help him move it away before he got there so that he would not trip.

  The main reason was that Yu Zhaohui was too sensitive to the outside world at that time. He discovered it, but just didn't say it out loud.

  Because of this, he had some trust in Meng Rui. That's why he was willing to follow him to such a far place, and became more and more dependent on him.

  And because of Meng Rui's indulgence, this dependence did not fade with the passage of time, but instead deepened.

  The day of the operation was a sunny day.

  This was not something Yu Chaohui saw with his eyes, nor was it something Meng Rui told him, but something he felt with the sense of touch on his skin.

  The sun in winter is not as strong as in summer.

  It's a little more gentle.

  The Chinese New Year is just over a month away, and I will have to stay in the hospital for half a month after the surgery. If I can't have the surgery before the New Year, I will have to wait until after the New Year.

  Meng Rui also told Yu Chaohui about this timing consideration. Of course, it would be more appropriate before the New Year. Who would want to bring the illness into the New Year?

  Meng Rui completed the admission procedures for Yu Chaohui two days in advance. On the morning of the operation, he took Yu Chaohui out to bask in the sun for a while.

  Yu Chaohui stretched out his hand and used his sense of touch to feel the warm sunshine outside. His previously uneasy mood seemed to be smoothed over. No matter what the result was, he accepted it.

  You know, when he first became blind, he had thought of many different endings. The current situation is much better than the ones he had expected.

  People should be content.

  "Brother Rui..."

  "Um?"

  "On my birthday, I always felt that you had something to say to me." Yu Zhaohui paused, "I asked you at that time, and you said you would wait until I was eighteen to tell me, right?"

  ".........Um. "

  "I was a little unhappy at the time."

  Yu Chaohui was indeed unhappy at that time, because he had never been rejected by Meng Rui before, and that was the first time he asked Meng Rui something that he didn't tell him.

  "But now I understand a little bit... It's okay if you don't want to tell me. You must have your own considerations..."

  In the hospital garden, Yu Zhaohui leaned in and sniffed the fragrance of the unknown flower. He did not look at Meng Rui, and said softly: "It's okay, tell me next year, I'll wait for you."