3.17 - Remember to wash the blood off your front paws

3.17 - Remember to wash the blood off your front paws before getting close to him.

  When Shao Qinghe left Shangcheng District several years ago, he regarded the person who disrupted his original life as an imaginary enemy.

  Actually, if I think about it carefully, I felt very uncomfortable after returning to the downtown area. So what about him? He would feel uncomfortable too, right?

  That so-called younger brother seemed to have talked to him back then, and Shao Qinghe had forgotten what his expression was at that time. But he could predict that he would not be very happy with the so-called real "Wen Jiashu" at that time.

  "........."

  After putting down the letter, Shao Qinghe thought for a long time but couldn't remember what his half-brother looked like.

  The most vivid memory I have is that he was dressed in rags, spoke loudly, had no manners at all, and his knife and fork made the same noise while he was eating. An elegant gentleman should not make any noise while eating.

  Shao Qinghe learned a lot of aristocratic etiquette since he was a child. He started learning it since he could remember, and it was slowly engraved into his bones. He has a set of rules for how to speak and how to walk.

  They could drive out Shao Qinghe's people, take back the identity they gave Shao Qinghe, take back his status, take back those halos. But there are some things that Shao Qinghe learned by himself, and they can never be taken back.

  The two of them exchanged letters many times, so "Wen Jiashu" who was sitting on the second floor also knew him.

  The two people looked at each other from a distance. Shao Qinghe pursed his lips and smiled at him as a greeting, while Xiang Xi nodded slightly to him imperceptibly, which was also a response to him.

  Shao Qinghe could vaguely see that his half-brother had indeed learned better etiquette than before. The seat next to "Wen Jiashu" belonged to his parents.

  After such a long time, Shao Qinghe once again saw the two people he had called father and mother for eighteen years. Five years was not long, but also not short. They had not changed much from what he remembered.

  His father still had that serious and old-fashioned look. His mother had a pair of long lace gloves on her hands and a small mesh hat on her head. The edge of the brim was decorated with pearls and some feathers. The hanging mesh covered half of her face while showing her nobility and elegance.

  Before she went to a banquet, she would ask Shao Qinghe to help her put on her hat and fasten the pearl necklace around her neck...

  Would she let her son help her like this now?

  The two of them seemed to have seen Shao Qinghe, but quickly looked away, as if they had not seen him, and as if they really did not know him at all.

  After they looked away, Shao Qinghe also looked away. Before he could say anything, he felt a warm and wet feeling on the back of his hand. It was Qiqi who was lying at his feet.

  The beast seemed to know Shao Qinghe's loss. It had been lying quietly, but now it leaned over and licked Shao Qinghe's hand as if to comfort him.

  Shao Qinghe simply touched his head with his backhand.

  The interaction between the man and the beast instantly made the audience on the first floor excited, with various exclamations and shutter sounds coming one after another.