5.3 - This time... is it you?

Because it was just a small whiteboard, the space Song Zhiyuan could build was very limited, and within that limited space, he had to make them have drastic emotional fluctuations.

  In fact, it was a bit difficult.

  If the space was a little bigger, Song Zhiyuan could come up with all kinds of ideas in a flash. If it really didn't work, he could still do some kind of escape...

  But the space was so small. Song Zhiyuan thought about it for a long time, and finally, he made it.

  The effect is pretty good.

  Song Zhiyuan's consciousness was sitting in the lounge, looking down at the scenes in a small box and monitoring those scenes remotely.

  The little people inside look like small models, and you can see that they are trembling.

  "Tsk..."

  The environment around the lounge was set up by Song Zhiyuan himself. It looked like his former bedroom. In such an environment, every strand of his hair looked exceptionally relaxed.

  When outside, Song Zhiyuan's tense nerves among the other nurses could finally relax a little, even though he knew that everything here was just fake.

  "Hmm...how much is still missing..." Song Zhiyuan muttered to himself as he looked at the little people in the box and clicked on their information one by one.

  Not all living beings can be pulled into it. There must be a prerequisite, and they must have a strong desire deep in their hearts.

  Song Zhiyuan watched it from a God's perspective, just like watching a TV series, as the little people in the TV series slowly woke up, and watched them greet each other and get to know each other.

  In fact, Song Zhiyuan had already read the information of each of them before they woke up. This time, probably because of the use of intermediate exploration, the quality of the results was pretty good.

  Let's not talk about the others,

  One of them looked a little... familiar.

  After looking at it for a while, Song Zhiyuan finally remembered who that person looked like. He looked a bit like the pervert in the sanatorium, but it was obvious that this person was definitely not him.

  They are just a little bit similar, but they are actually two completely different people. This one looks a little younger?

  Song Zhiyuan subconsciously clicked on the list, just to see what level this young man's life form was. But what he saw was not the exact value or level like others, but three question marks?

  This was the first time he had encountered this.

  In the scene that Song Zhiyuan was watching remotely, he pulled a few "players" who were being closely observed by him to get to know each other, and he reset the countdown for them.

  The trial officially begins.

  Because the scenes were really limited, Song Zhiyuan didn't do anything fancy and just came up with an enlarged version of the minesweeper game.

  The rules of the game are very simple. He divides the 50-square-meter space into 10 grids, and each grid is the same size of 5 square meters. He also tells them in advance that a bomb will randomly appear in each grid every time.

  Each grid is divided into a safe area and a bomb area.

  Players can choose which grid they want to stand on, but once they have chosen, they cannot change it. People can only stay in the grid, and any action will immediately trigger the penalty mode.