3.16 - He rubbed Shao Qinghe with his big furry head

Although the Upper City District and the Lower City District are nominally called districts and may not sound very big, they are actually quite large in area and have their own names.

  The Upper City District is smaller than the Lower City District. There are seven or eight cities within its jurisdiction. The central city is the most famous, and the surrounding cities occasionally get some attention and are called the "next to the Upper City District." As for places further away, they are often ignored.

  Even most of the powerful ones are concentrated in the central city. There are not many of them, and their power is complicated. When there is nothing to do, they fight each other, but in the end, they have the same interests.

  On the surface, too many people were curious about the real beast and his owner, and suggested holding a performance. After Shangcheng District adopted the suggestion, Shao Qinghe was invited, and he would receive generous gifts just by showing up.

  Looks very friendly,

  But it can also be called the Hongmen Banquet.

  Others don't know, but are still eagerly looking forward to the fan meeting. Some are scrambling to get tickets, and even though they can't see it live, there are still many people watching the live broadcast online.

  Shao Qinghe knew about it, but he was just as excited. In order not to reveal his real address, he would go to another place with Ah Qi every time to send something, and each time it was a different place, so as to distract the attention.

  The visual disruption was successful, at least their invitation letter was sent to the fake address he gave. At first, they were very considerate and said they would send someone and a special car to pick him up.

  Along with the invitation letter came a golden hollow pass. The outer packaging was really beautiful. When you put it in the sun, the corresponding exquisite patterns would be projected onto the ground.

  Shao Qinghe knew the person who wrote the letter, and the other party also knew that he was the former Wen Jiashu.

  After all, the video released to the outside is blurry, but it is not blurry internally, and Shao Qinghe's face has not been subjected to plastic surgery, so the difference from his previous appearance is not particularly large. Anyone who has seen him should be able to recognize him.

  Although she knew who he was, she pretended not to know his name when writing the invitation letter. Shao Qinghe also pretended to reply with one, and the date was set in the process.

  Because he had been mentally prepared before setting off, he thought it was normal for something unexpected to happen on the road. Shao Qinghe accepted it well, it was just that... the car he was supposed to be in overturned to the bottom of the cliff.

  Shao Qinghe slowly looked at the collapsed section of road ahead, took out a bag of walnut kernels that Ah Qi had peeled the night before from his pocket, threw them into his mouth and began to chew slowly.

  "That's right. Who could have thought that the road would suddenly collapse?" Shao Qinghe shook his head and sighed, "Luckily, my Qiqi is very clingy and won't let me ride alone..."

  "Hey, didn't I tell you before that this road is not easy to walk on? I told you to take another road a long time ago, but you insisted on taking this one. See, something happened, didn't it?"

  Shao Qinghe spoke with the tone of an experienced person, looking at the group of people standing there in a daze, "Why don't you go and save the driver down there?"