5.7 - Here, look, there are flowers now

In fact, Song Zhiyuan could vaguely feel a pair of eyes following him closely even when he was sleeping. However, he didn't feel it was invasive, so he didn't care.

  "What time is it?"

  "A little after three in the afternoon."

  It was Saturday, and he could have taken a break after such a busy day. But he thought about it carefully.

  "Drive me to the company."

  He rubbed Jiang Yi's head.

  Ever since the car accident, he actually had a bit of a shadow on riding in a car. He didn't trust anyone to drive for him, and he only trusted Jiang Yi.

  "Um."

  Jiang Yi responded softly.

  When he held Song Zhiyuan up, his clothes were squeezed into several wrinkles.

  So, Jiang Yi just put Song Zhiyuan on the wheelchair, and out of the corner of his eye he saw Song Zhiyuan smoothing out the wrinkles on Jiang Yi's sleeves, seemingly casually but actually very skillfully.

  "........."

  "I'm going to wear that one today..." Song Zhiyuan pointed at the suit he liked and looked at Jiang Yi's clothes, "You wear the one next to it..."

  "......oh."

  After Jiang Yi changed from head to toe according to Song Zhiyuan's instructions, he assisted Song Zhiyuan in changing his clothes.

  After completing all the preparations before going out, he pushed his wheelchair out.

  "alright."

  Jiang Yi carried Song Zhiyuan into the driver's seat, fastened his seat belt for him, and made sure he was firmly seated before he got into the other driver's seat.

  After getting in the car, Jiang Yi did not drive immediately, but waited until Song Zhiyuan said, "Okay, it's ok, let's go."

  He then started the car and started driving towards his company.

  In fact, this is a manifestation of a strong desire for control and obsessive-compulsive disorder. Most people feel uncomfortable and suffocated.

  After all, everyone has their own ideas, and no one likes to have their life controlled by another person, but... Jiang Yi is an exception.

  Before he met Song Zhiyuan, or before he experienced so many rebirths, his personality was quite easy-going.

  To use the popular internet terms in the next few years, he is more Buddhist, not fighting or competing, and sometimes has a bit of decision-making difficulty. When faced with many choices, he doesn't know which one to choose.

  Because of his character, Jiang Yi showed great adaptability to Song Zhiyuan's strong desire for control.

  He was very calm and let Song Zhiyuan match clothes for him and make every decision for him.

  Even when Jiang Yi saw Song Zhiyuan seriously considering the color matching and smoothing out the wrinkles on his clothes, he thought his behavior was quite cute...

  In a sense, their personalities complement each other.

  One is overly controlling and wants everything to go his way, while the other is easy-going and doesn't care about anything.

  After arriving at the company, Jiang Yi first took out the wheelchair from the trunk, and then carried Song Zhiyuan out.

  Just after putting him on the wheelchair, Jiang Yi caught a glimpse of him persistently straightening the wrinkles on the fabric of his arm clothes. He silently suppressed the curve of his lips.