1.17 - When it's cold, she will take the initiative to crawl into his arms

The next day when Jiang Yuan woke up he felt like he had slept for a very long time. The moment he opened his eyes, he even thought he had slept until noon.

  When I asked the time, I found out it was just before 4 o'clock, which was earlier than his usual waking time.

  The rain outside had stopped. Although he could still sleep a little longer, Jiang Yuan didn't feel sleepy because he slept too much the day before. So he simply got up, brushed his teeth, washed his face, and packed up his things for the stall.

  Chen Zhao at the side also helped him to pack up. Jiang Yuan asked him in confusion if he was going to work today and why he hadn't left yet.

  "Here." Chen Zhao pointed at his nose, "I gave you two days off." He took the gloves from Jiang Yuan's hand, "Let me do it."

  Jiang Yuan did not refuse. While Chen Zhao was moving things for him, he skillfully turned on the gas valve and started making breakfast.

  Put oil in the pan, and when you can feel the heat when you put your hand in the air, it means it is almost done. Then take two eggs from the small bowl next to it, knock them on the edge of the pan, and crack them into the pan with one hand.

  For Jiang Yuan, this kind of thing has been engraved into his muscle memory and he can do it with his eyes closed.

  The eggs that had just been cracked into the pan started to sizzle when they hit the oil. Jiang Yuan skillfully used the spatula to flip the eggs over when they were almost fried. Soon the eggs were done.

  Take out the two golden fried eggs and put them in two bowls. Add a spoonful of water to the pot, cover it with a lid and start cooking.

  When bubbles appear at the bottom of the pot, you can put the noodles in. Jiang Yuan planned to wash some vegetables while the noodles were cooking.

  At that time, Chen Zhao had just come back from outside. As soon as he entered the door, he saw him washing vegetables. He strode up to him, came over and touched the water temperature. It was icy, and his face fell immediately.

  "Didn't I tell you to use hot water?"

  "Oh, just washing a few vegetables..."

  Having said that, the task of washing vegetables was still snatched away by Chen Zhao.

  "Oh..." Jiang Yuan looked at the noodles in the pot unhappily, trying to prevent the white foam from floating up.

  The noodles cooked quickly, and the vegetables cooked even faster. They were cooked in just a few seconds of boiling water. The seasoning in the bowl had already been prepared, and Jiang Yuan put the fried egg on top of the noodles. A simple breakfast was ready.

  After dinner, the two of them washed the dishes together again. This time they used warm water, and there were only two bowls, so they were cleaned easily.

  Before leaving, Chen Zhao suddenly called Jiang Yuan. He looked at him in confusion and asked him what was wrong. As a result, Chen Zhao held his face and kissed him without warning.

  This time, there was no brief hesitation like before. Chen Zhao tentatively pried open his lips.

  The two had just brushed their teeth, and their mouths still had the same toothpaste taste. Because they had no experience, the kiss was clumsy, more like a cautious test.

  In the dark corridor, Jiang Yuan's face was burning, but he did not push Chen Zhao away. He raised his head and responded to the man's kiss in an extremely clumsy way. He imitated Chen Zhao's movements and licked his lips carefully.