2.7 - You may have been cheated

2.7 - You may have been cheated. If the amount is huge, it is recommended to call the police.

  Pei Songnian sighed heavily just to attract Wei Ye's attention so that he would ask questions. And just as Pei Songnian guessed, Wei Ye could not sit still and came over to ask questions.

  As soon as she opened her mouth, she asked him if he was hungry. As usual, she took out her phone, as if she was going to contact someone: "Tell me what you want to eat. If this crappy place doesn't have it, I'll have someone buy it and send it over."

  Tsk, otherwise he would be called a young master.

  Pei Songnian thought he would ask, but he didn't expect his reaction to be so big. It was as if if he said now that he wanted to eat Australian lobster, he would immediately ask someone to airfreight it over.

  Pei Songnian also had the rare intention of teasing him:

  "At this point?"

  "What's wrong with this time?" Wei Ye said matter-of-factly, "It's early in the morning. I can get you whatever you want to eat."

  "........."

  "............"

  The two of them fell silent immediately, and the photographer beside them interrupted at the right time: "Um...teachers, I mentioned this during the day, maybe Teacher Wei forgot? During the filming of the program, you are not allowed to use your own money, and you are not allowed to let outsiders send things in."

  Yes, Pei Songnian still remembers that the program crew took away all the cash on them. Although they did not take away their mobile phones, they also clearly stipulated that they were not allowed to ask for help from the outside world, otherwise it would be considered cheating.

  "I'm not hungry." Pei Songnian and Wei Ye explained, "Really." Of course he wasn't hungry, after all, that was how he usually ate.

  "...Really?" Wei Ye looked at Pei Songnian suspiciously, as if he didn't quite believe it. "You only eat so little, how can you have muscles..."

  Can you have muscles on your body?

  Pei Songnian silently added to Wei Ye's words in his heart.

  "You, don't know?" Pei Songnian glanced at Wei Ye with a half-smile, and his tone was rarely teasing, "You, haven't seen it?"

  He was referring to the time when Wei Ye took the initiative to find him. At that time, he was wearing a bathrobe to open the door for Wei Ye, and because the belt around his waist was not tied properly...

  Pei Songnian even put down his hand and was about to lift up the hem of his clothes to show him. Wei Ye quickly came to Pei Songnian from the end of the bed, held down his half-lifted hand, and glanced at the quiet camera, "You're still filming?! Pull your clothes down quickly."

  "oh..."

  Wei Ye's eyes were looking away from Pei Songnian from the beginning to the end. He didn't even look at Pei Songnian. He didn't know what was going on in his mind. His ears were getting redder and his voice was getting louder:

  "No, are you usually like this? You were like this last time too. You don't take your innocence seriously at all?"

  "..."

  What innocence? If you don't know, you might think Pei Songnian is a virgin girl waiting to be married. He just showed off his abdominal muscles. He had worn more revealing clothes in previous shoots, showing his entire back, and even posed under the lights.