3.6 - He himself usually can't bear to eat it

"How are you doing?"

  The other person's hand was a little rough, with many rough calluses on it, and a little cold, but unexpectedly made Shao Qinghe feel comfortable. He rubbed his hot cheek against the other person's palm without realizing it.

  "Um..."

  Because of his illness, the usually sharp Shao Qinghe also became dull. He did not notice that the other person was frozen by his actions. He did not even open his eyes, and continued to act coquettishly in a hoarse and sticky voice: "It hurts... I feel so uncomfortable..."

  In fact, Shao Qinghe had no intention of being a spoiled child at that time, he was just completely confused. In a trance, he thought he was just being expelled to the lower city.

  Five years ago, Shao Qinghe, who was just 18 years old, had just arrived in a completely unfamiliar place. He was confused, panicked, and helpless, but he had no choice. He arrived in the downtown area in the evening. There was no one on the street. He couldn't find anyone to help. He was hungry and cold, and it rained that day.

  The rain in the lower city had a stinky smell, which Wen Jiashu hated to death at the time, but he had no change of clothes, so he had to stay there all night soaking wet. Of course, he had a fever in the morning.

  When he had a particularly bad fever, he even saw his mother, whom he had never met before, taking care of him. Of course, he later realized that it was just an illusion.

  At that time, Wen Jiashu thought he would die there.

  In that dark, damp and smelly basement, he lay pitifully on a moldy wooden board, his whole body in pain. For him, almost every breath was a severe pain. But all he could do was hug himself and whisper that it was so painful...

  Shao Qinghe did not get a response five years ago, but he did get a response five years later.

  "Mom..." Shao Qinghe, who was confused by the fever, grabbed the rough hands and put his face against them very obediently, sniffing his blocked nose aggrievedly, "Mom... I feel so uncomfortable, my head hurts..."

  The people who were taking care of him had trouble breathing and their voices sounded a bit unstable when they saw him like this. If Shao Qinghe was awake, he would be able to tell that the people in front of him really cared about him.

  "Qinghe, don't sleep yet. It's okay. Let's take some antipyretics first, okay? Then I'll take you to the hospital..." The hand that was stroking his forehead was trembling slightly, "Why is it so hot?"

  Shao Qinghe was dazed and held in the arms of a person he couldn't see clearly. The other person wanted to feed him water and medicine, and he also realized his intention, so he obediently opened his mouth and drank the water and swallowed the medicine.

  At this time, he may have realized that it is no longer the same as a few years ago, so he no longer calls her "Mom" or "Mom" randomly.

  But... he wasn't really that honest. Out of a conditioned reflex from being an escort for so many years, Shao Qinghe licked the other's palm teasingly with half-closed eyes. There was no other intention, it was just a subconscious reaction.

  "...Qinghe..."

  Although he couldn't see clearly what the person who fed him water and medicine looked like, Shao Qinghe was very close to him and could smell something. He always felt that the other person's smell was a little familiar. Could it be a familiar guest? He thought vaguely

  Then, relying completely on instinct, he raised his hand and touched the man's chest muscles. The man was already hard, and his touch made him even more nervous, and when he was nervous, his muscles became even tighter and harder.