4.8 - I was thinking of seeing you sooner after you came out

Yu Chaohui repeated a semester. During that half year, he and Meng Rui became closer. He accompanied him to follow-up visits and picked him up from school.

  Sometimes Yu Zhaohui would stay up late to review, and sometimes he would overuse his eyes, causing the condition to recur. Whenever this happened, Meng Rui would put an eye mask on him and read the questions to him.

  During this time, Yu Chaohui's dependence on Meng Rui grew rapidly. In the end, even he himself noticed that something was wrong with him.

  In fact, during the six months when his eyes had not yet healed, he also noticed that something was wrong with himself. Was his demand for physical contact too strong?

  At that time, Yu Zhaohui always liked to hug and have skin contact, but he was not like this before...

  Yu Zhaohui used to like to be alone, because he had lost his sight, and he could only get a sense of security from other places. Meng Rui did not stop him from being so abnormal.

  I don't know whether she hasn't noticed it or has, but she is still willing to be dependent on him like that?

  In the past, it made sense for Yu Chaohui to rely on Meng Rui. After all, he was blind and the world was dark. He could only rely on the warmth of touch to ease his inner anxiety.

  But later... he could see it. The situation still did not improve at all, and even got worse.

  It was June of 2014, and it was the college entrance examination season again. Yu Chaohui always felt that June in Shencheng was cooler than June in Linjia, and he asked Meng Rui if that was the case.

  But this time his feeling was wrong. The objective fact was that Shencheng's body surface temperature was much higher than Linjia's.

  It was a sunny day on the day of the college entrance examination. At a glance, the outside of the school was crowded with people, all of whom were candidates and parents sending them to the exam.

  I have seen this kind of scene before during the high school entrance examination, but at that time there were naturally no parents to send him off. But this time, Meng Rui acted as his parent.

  Meng Rui straightened Yu Chaohui's collar and helped him carefully check his ID card, admission ticket, pens, stationery and so on.

  He did not tell his son what to do in the exam like other parents did. Perhaps he was afraid that Yu Chaohui would feel pressured. Meng Rui did not even mention any expectations related to his grades.

  "Morning light..."

  Meng Rui looked very nervous. As a person who was escorting others to take the exam, he was even more nervous than Yu Chaohui, the candidate himself, although he tried his best not to let Yu Chaohui notice.

  "Don't be nervous, it's okay."

  "Yeah. I'm not nervous, really." Yu Zhaohui's expression was very calm. He even turned around and told Meng Rui:

  "Don't wait outside. The sun is so strong. Sit in the car. It has air conditioning."

  "Then I'm leaving..." When Yu Chaohui left, he looked back. Meng Rui waved at him and motioned him to go in. His heart suddenly... calmed down.

  The extra six months that Yu Chaohui spent reviewing were not wasted. Before that, he had rehearsed it in his mind so many times that it had already formed muscle memory.

  After getting the topic, write your name first, then take a look at the overall answer so you will have a general idea in your mind.

  When a person concentrates on doing something, the brain will automatically ignore the external sounds and time.