【World 3】 ━━ The Desperate Son of Heaven (Flaw Alpha) ━━

3.1 - Shao Qinghe is an Alpha with genetic defects.

  Shao Qinghe used to like watching movies very much, but since that incident, he hasn't watched a movie for a long time and feels that movies are more and more hypocritical.

  It's not just movies. He feels that anything written or created by humans is extremely hypocritical and fake.

  Before differentiation, Shao Qinghe used to like watching inspirational and passionate movies for a while, and felt like the protagonist in them, but after differentiation, he rarely watched them. Maybe there is no harm without comparison?

  In the movies, the protagonist always meets a group of loyal friends. Even if they are frustrated and decadent, it is only temporary. As long as you work hard, you will definitely get a good harvest, and as long as you pay, you will not be in vain.

  Family, friendship and love, they will all get them in the end.

  Their lives are filled with beautiful words such as close call, false alarm, and turning the tide. Even if the protagonist knows nothing at the beginning, they can master it after a few days of cramming.

  Their pain and sorrow, a line of subtitles jumped over many years, but Shao Qinghe did not have the time to jump. He could only hold himself in agony in the early morning after early morning, counting on his fingers how long it would take until dawn.

  When will it be dawn?

  Will his sky ever be bright again?

  These rich people, who account for less than 1% of the total population, control 99% of the wealth and status, while the other 99% of the poor share the remaining 1% of benefits.

  The competition is so cruel that it is no exaggeration to say that one's future destiny is determined at birth.

  The people on both sides live in completely different worlds, and there is almost no intersection between the two. When Shao Qinghe was one percent, he didn't think there was anything wrong with this rule.

  After all, the management does not need so many people, and someone has to do the tedious, heavy, boring low-level work day after day. As for reducing their education level, it is also for the convenience of management.

  "How about it? Sign it after you've thought it over."

  At that time, Shao Qinghe still had some traces of his former superior life, and his pure temperament pleased the store manager.

  He said he liked the look of his eyes, like a beautiful flower growing on a cliff, dangerous and beautiful, unattainable and daunting, exactly the type that was extremely scarce in the store.

  "............"

  Shao Qinghe was silent at that time, which was a kind of tacit agreement. He took the pen, hesitated for a while, and wrote down the three words "Shao Qinghe".

  Later, the store manager who approached him paid the overdue taxes for him. He also rented a small apartment for him. It was fully furnished. Although it was far inferior to the villa he had lived in before, it was much better than the leaky shabby house.

  When the sun is out, he can bask in it for a while. In the evening, the whole house is filled with warm orange-yellow color. He also put a rocking chair on the balcony, and when he has nothing to do, he will lie there and take a nap.

  The store also paid for him to buy all kinds of new clothes, dyed his originally golden hair black, and gave him a new identity, and then took him to work in the store.