3.13 - Sleeping with eyes closed in the thick fur of the beast

If Shao Qinghe was sober at that time,

  He would definitely discover many details that he had not noticed before, including the deep marks of binding on the beast's front and hind limbs. If he pushed aside the thick fur, he would also be able to see many densely packed needle holes on his body. It must have taken countless times of pricking in a day to achieve such a density.

  If Shao Qinghe had compared their experiences with Ah Qi at that time, he would have discovered that Ah Qi did not go far after sending him back that day.

  In fact, it was Ah Qi who had been guarding near Shao Qinghe's house. If Huo Chulai hadn't appeared, he should have been the one who rushed to save Shao Qinghe that day...

  It was Ah Qi who dealt with the people outside for him. He originally wanted to wash the blood off his body before going to see him, but...

  Shao Qinghe didn't know that Huo Chulai had used his changed clothes as bait to lure Ah Qi into the trap. He also didn't know that when he was in a daze, Ah Qi was also feeling bad. He didn't know what it had been through in the past ten days before it finally found him...

  He would only know many things sporadically later.

  At that time, Shao Qinghe looked again at the room where he slept as a child. Although it was already in a mess, the scene he saw was still the same as it was in the past.

  The soft moonlight outside poured into the room through the window. The valuable paintings on the wall were those he had liked in the past, and the exquisite decorations on the table were those he had chosen himself.

  Finally, Shao Qinghe slowly moved his gaze to the sky outside...

  In the dark blue night, a bright moon hangs high in the sky, emitting a bright and radiant light. Before he was eighteen, he had seen the moon from this perspective countless times, and he even made a wish when he was young.

  Thinking back on it now, it's all a little blurry.

  The beast also lay quietly on the side, as if waiting for Shao Qinghe. It was not in a hurry to urge him, just waiting for his decision. It can be seen that no matter what choice Shao Qinghe made, it had no objection.

  Shao Qinghe was looking at the moon, and Ah Qi was looking at him.

  Compared to the last time they met, Qinghe had lost a lot of weight, with a small face and a pointed chin. She looked a little empty in the solid-colored nightgown she wore, and there were some kiss marks dotted on her exposed neck.

  The young man's face was extremely pale, with almost no blood on his lips. Under the pale moonlight outside the window, his whole body seemed to be shrouded in a thin halo, as if... as if he was about to disappear immediately.

  He turned his head to look at Ah Qi, his eyes were unfocused. He seemed to be looking at him, but also seemed not to be looking at him at all. He was just looking at the "Ah Qi" in his imagination. "Ah Qi... take me away... you said you would protect me..."

  Shao Qinghe was sitting on the beast at the time. The weapons in the hands of the other Alphas were originally aimed at him, but they were too scared to get close to it. They could only hide far away and shoot anesthetic needles at him, mixed with some other more powerful weapons.

  But before it started, Huo Chulai, who had been lying unconscious on the ground, woke up and stopped them. As expected of an excellent Alpha, even though he had suffered injuries that would have killed a normal person, he was still able to move his body slowly after emergency treatment.