3.19 - You know, you made a killing

Shao Qinghe was always perceptive, and he also discovered that his dependence on Ah Qi was gradually deepening. Maybe it was because he was the one who took care of him during the time when he was confused?

  At that time, he was lying under a tree enjoying the breeze, and Ah Qi was quietly watching over him. When it was especially cold at night, Ah Qi would also wrap him up completely to keep him warm and shield him from the wind.

  At that time, Shao Qinghe's mind was not very clear, and he couldn't think. He only reacted instinctively, so when he encountered any sudden sound, he would even take the initiative to move closer to Ah Qi.

  It was normal for Shao Qinghe to rely on Ah Qi after he woke up. Moreover, Ah Qi had always stayed by his side. Humans were emotional animals. Even if they had a pet, they would develop feelings for it over time. Sometimes when the wind was strong at night, the window would make a muffled sound. Any sound would alert Ah Qi instantly.

  Even on the night when Shao Qinghe went to Shangcheng District for a performance, it was Ah Qi who stayed with him the whole time, otherwise he would not have dared to close his eyes.

  After Ah Qi left, Shao Qinghe in the room also slowly felt a little uncomfortable. He found that he couldn't read the words on the screen, couldn't calm down, and felt a little inexplicably anxious.

  By the time he reacted, he was already out the door.

  After seeing that figure from behind, all the emotions in Shao Qinghe's heart miraculously disappeared completely, as if they had never existed.

  Not far from the warehouse where they lived was a winding stream with very good water quality and clear bottom. Ah Qi was washing clothes there, rubbing the cloth carefully, trying not to remove the small beads on it.

  "It's okay, it's just a piece of clothing."

  Shao Qinghe didn't care at all. He would not usually wear such exaggerated clothes. He only wore them when he was at work and in a dim environment. Of course, the clothes had to be attractive enough.

  Shao Qinghe stood by and watched for a while with his hands behind his back, then followed him to the stream to help him wash. Before his hands even touched the water, Ah Qi quickly wiped the water off his hands and pinched his wrist: "The water is a little cold..."

  Shao Qinghe would know it even without touching it.

  Because the hand that Ah Qi was holding was obviously cold. You know, his body temperature is usually higher than that of normal people. And now his hands are so cold, which to a certain extent reflects that the stream water is indeed very cold.

  Shao Qinghe didn't waste any words. He directly covered Ah Qi's hands with his backhand and used the temperature of his palm to warm his hands: "Don't you know how to boil some hot water?"

  This is really unreasonable. If you don't know, you would think it was the coldest time of the year. In fact, it was May, almost June, and it was already summer. It was not cold at all.

  Because they live in the mountains, the temperature is not that hot. Cold hands only happen after soaking in the cold stream for a long time...

  "..." Ah Qi was silent for a moment, then he spoke his mind honestly, "Because I saw Qing He was thinking about something just now, and I was afraid of disturbing you."

  After all, the new home here was originally just a warehouse, and of course it doesn't have the complete facilities of an apartment. It's good enough to have water and electricity.