3.7 - I'm miserable now, so are you happy?

His heart almost skipped a beat, and countless thoughts flashed through Shao Qinghe's mind. Who? Who on earth?! How did he do it? He didn't even notice anything before he opened the door?!

  Is this the gap between the two people?

  He swallowed nervously, and at the same time tried his best to control his hands and feet from shaking. He took two deep breaths before he calmed down a little: "Who are you?"

  "...Long time no see." The man who was holding the knife against him spoke in his ear. The voice sounded familiar. From the way he twisted Shao Qinghe's wrist and his pheromones, he preliminarily judged that the other party was a male Alpha, "...President Wen."

  "........."

  Before Shao Qinghe could answer, another Alpha walked out of his bedroom. He was wearing a thick isolation suit and a mask, as if his place was very dirty.

  The other party glanced at him, and continued to talk to the Alpha behind Shao Qinghe: "Hey, isn't Wen Jiashu clearly here? Why did the chief lie to us and say he wasn't here? Tsk... Fortunately I said I would take another look."

  "I don't know. But...we are different, but have we found it?" It was the voice of the Alpha who was controlling him from behind. He answered while gently turning the tip of the knife in his hand, "Really...long time no see..."

  A clear stinging pain came from his waist. Shao Qinghe didn't even need to lower his head to know that the sharp blade against his waist had cut his skin. The smell of blood spread in the air.

  "We really...really...really miss President Wen." The Alpha picked up the tip of the knife and licked the blood from the blade, imitating the old Wen Jiashu. "I wonder if President Wen still recognizes us..."

  "........."

  Yes, of course I know him.

  They are Su Xingyuan and Duan Ming that Wen Chuan mentioned.

  After five years, Shao Qinghe's memory of the two of them was a little fuzzy, but he still had some impressions... although not much. After all, there were many people around him, but only a few of them could really get close to him.

  "......looking for me?"

  Shao Qinghe looked at the two Alphas, his mind racing. Now that Duan Ming had put away his knife, it was not impossible for him to break free from him. But it was obvious that they had two people...

  "Let me go first." Shao Qinghe said calmly.

  The other party probably didn't expect that he could be so calm even in such a situation. As soon as his hand loosened, Shao Qinghe immediately took the opportunity to break free. He slightly relaxed his arm, which was a little sore from being twisted.

  He acted as if there were no two people in the room. He found a large medicine box from the cabinet beside the bed very naturally, and then picked out disinfectant alcohol from it. He lifted up his clothes and used a cotton swab to disinfect the conspicuous wound on his waist.

  His skin was too white, and the wound was quite noticeable.

  "Please sit down first." While applying the ink, Shao Qinghe glanced at the two people and spoke to them in a very natural tone:

  "In fact, there is no need to dress so tightly. The air quality in the downtown area is indeed not as good as that in the upper city, but if you don't have respiratory diseases, it is not that difficult to adapt..."

  If Huo Chulai approached on his own initiative, then these two were slightly different from Huo Chulai.

  Shao Qinghe himself couldn't really put his finger on what the difference was, but he could probably just feel that they weren't that willing to stay by his side and be his little followers.