3.21 - Get lost

3.21 - The handsome young man held a long cigarette between his fingers: "Get lost."

  Shao Qinghe sometimes felt that time passed extremely slowly, as if every second was stretched countless times.

  But sometimes he felt that time passed very quickly, and before he noticed it, the time had passed so quickly.

  Later he also realized that the speed of time has not changed, but he himself has changed. The speed of time depends on his living conditions and mood at the time, and there are many factors.

  After realizing this, he rarely paid attention to time.

  After finishing his work, the sky outside, which was bright at first, had already turned to dusk. Looking out the window of Shao Qinghe's office, he could see a large expanse of red sunset.

  Ah Qi quietly handed over a cup of brewed health tea. The tacit understanding between the two of them, who had been together for so long, made Shao Qinghe not need to say anything. He only needed to raise his hand or give a look, and Ah Qi would immediately understand what he meant.

  Shao Qinghe looked at him, and he knew to help massage his arms. Then he hugged Shao Qinghe tightly, who was tired from work, and let him lie against him for a while.

  After about half an hour, the two of them left the office together in perfect harmony. When they went downstairs, they saw someone in a room that they hadn't walked into yet, so they took a look.

  It's the Beta Assistant.

  To be honest, their funding is not much compared to other places, and the salaries of their employees are even more incomparable. Often one person has to do the work of several people.

  "You haven't gotten off work yet."

  Shao Qinghe greeted him and saw him repairing the printer when he got closer. "You can also repair this, that's pretty impressive."

  The assistant was obviously a little embarrassed by his praise. "It's okay, just a little problem..."

  Shao Qinghe looked at the printer that was made a long time ago, and was about to buy a new one...

  The assistant said quickly, "It's still usable. It's still usable. The more money you can save, the better." He smiled so hard that his eyes wrinkled. "Besides, it means that you have already changed a lot since you came here..."

  Shao Qinghe didn't know that their original representative from Xiacheng District almost never came to Xiacheng District, never received any funding, and was often in arrears with wages.

  After Shao Qinghe came, not only did he ensure that the funds for each department were in place, he also replaced some office supplies that were really unusable. The only problem was that the funds were spent quickly, and there was not much left.

  He has already padded a little, so we can't let him continue.

  "Well, okay, I'll be leaving in a moment."

  Assistant Beta and Shao Qinghe waved their hands and watched him leave. The bodyguard remained beside the new representative.

  Although everyone knew to the outside world that the man was Shao Qinghe's personal bodyguard and was there to protect his personal safety, in fact, everyone under him knew the man's identity.

  Not to mention that the two of them are inseparable and seem too close, which is very suspicious, there is also a faint pheromone smell on the bodyguard.