1.7 - At that moment my heart almost jumped out of my throat

After replacing the new light bulb, it really lit up.

The problem of the light bulb was solved, and another problem came up. After all their troubles, the food on the table that was still hot when they left had already cooled down.

Looking at the food on the table that had solidified, Jiang Yuan's mood inexplicably dropped a few points.

Why is his luck always so bad? Why did he have a good friend who finally had a good relationship, and all kinds of accidents happened during the New Year?

Why did he always make a fool of himself in front of him?

Jiang Yuan lowered his eyes, his voice was a little obscure and hoarse, he turned his back and wiped the gravel in his eyes, "I'm so sorry, originally... I... I'll go heat up the food."

"It's okay, I'll go." Chen Zhao interrupted him, and took out a pair of fluffy gloves from his pocket and stuffed them into Jiang Yuan's hands. Probably bought them together with the light bulb at the grocery store before.

"I've always wanted to say that your hands are too cold."

Chen Zhao's hands, which were obviously much larger than Jiang Yuan's, covered Jiang Yuan's hands tightly, "Also, why didn't you apply the medicine I gave you a few days ago? You have another one on your hand..."

Chen Zhao had given him a hand ointment before, saying that it was very effective for frostbite, and asked him to remember to apply it every day.

Jiang Yuan didn't take it at the time, but when Jiang Yuan closed the stall, he found that he had secretly put it in his cart without knowing when.

Now he not only noticed the frostbite on Jiang Yuan's hand, but even knew that there was another one on it.

"You didn't apply it carefully again?"

"............"

Under Chen Zhao's gaze, Jiang Yuan had to apply the ointment. After he applied it, Chen Zhao asked him to sit down because his hands were covered with ointment and he couldn't touch the dishes anymore.

So he, the host, sat there uncomfortably watching the hot dishes served by Chen Zhao, the guest.

It was almost nine o'clock when we had dinner again.

During the meal, Jiang Yuan was in a better mood. He looked at the brand new light bulb above his head and sighed slightly: "I didn't expect you to know these things."

"A little bit."

Chen Zhao also learned Jiang Yuan's modesty.

In fact, Chen Zhao knows a lot of things. In addition to the work on the construction site, Chen Zhao occasionally takes some private water and electricity work, which is relatively high in wages, but this kind of work is relatively rare.

After all, most of them have been contracted out, and it is difficult for outsiders to take them.

There are many types of work on the construction site. People like Chen Zhao who are not picky about work can not only do plastering and wall laying, but also scaffolding and steel bars, and can also do a little carpentry, and even the most tiring moving work. The wages are definitely higher than those of other small workers.

A small worker who can only do one thing may make 100 a day. Chen Zhao is different. He knows a lot of things and basically never lacks work to do. He can still make 6,000 a month.

If there is more work in a certain month, 10,000 is not impossible, but... that is a very small number.

But at the same time, it is also the most difficult.