1.23 - Chen Zhao was no longer satisfied with this

1.23 - Chen Zhao was no longer satisfied with this, he wanted to be closer to him

  After breakfast, the two of them went down to work.

  Jiang Yuan's job is easier than he imagined. Although it sounds like cooking for hundreds of people is very tiring and tedious, there are actually several chefs in the kitchen, not just him.

  Although there are a lot of things to do, when they are evenly distributed, each person has less work to do. I am only a little busy before and during mealtimes, but the rest of the time is basically free and not particularly hard.

  Anyway, it's much more relaxing than the restaurant Jiang Yuan stayed in before.

  At least he is not the only one who takes care of hygiene.

  Maybe it was because his legs were not very good, and Jiang Yuan was young, so the other colleagues who worked with him were quite considerate of him. Sometimes when they saw him standing for a long time, they would take the initiative to let him rest for a while.

  In the first three days, Jiang Yuan was in charge of the relatively quiet breakfast window. Later, after he gradually got the hang of it, he began to take shifts with several other colleagues, taking turns to be responsible for breakfast, lunch, dinner and purchasing work every day, as well as taking turns to rest.

  When he was having breakfast, many workers said they liked the kimchi he made, saying that the kimchi he made was particularly appetizing and that they would eat an extra bowl of rice with the dish.

  Most of the people working on construction sites have worked on many construction sites before and have eaten in many canteens. There are usually only a few kinds of dishes in there. Some canteens are so bad that the workers would rather buy food outside.

  Although the ingredients are still the same, Jiang Yuan can make different combinations. Even if Jiang Yuan moves to another dining area later, they will still greet him in a friendly manner when they see him while getting their food.

  In just one week, Jiang Yuan and Chen Zhao adapted to life on the construction site.

  After a month, they not only completely adapted to the life on the construction site, but also fully understood the environment near the construction site, and even memorized a lot of Anfeng dialect and idioms.

  Jiang Yuan and Chen Zhao are the same type of people. They both have extremely tenacious vitality. No matter where they are, they can quickly adjust their state so that they can quickly integrate into the surrounding environment and survive.

  The rhythm of their lives returned to the same state as before when they were still in Linjia. During the day, they were busy with their livelihoods, and at night they snuggled up to each other to absorb warmth.

  Sometimes Chen Zhao would come to Jiang Yuan's window to get food. Because Jiang Yuan worked in the cafeteria, he would go to the cafeteria more frequently. During mealtimes, he would go to the cafeteria the fastest. During lunch break, he would still rush to the cafeteria.

  Anyway, when he comes, Jiang Yuan won't be particularly partial to Chen Zhao and call him more, but he will also take that little bit of time to greet each other.

  "Why are you here so late today?"

  "Well... it's a bit delayed."

  Looking at the two people, no one said anything else. In fact, both of them glanced at each other out of the corner of their eyes.